This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseBurguer

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
I would be very happy if riot is planning to reduce some old 6300 champs

right now..only riot is doing is reducing some of the 3150's which is ****ing stupid

also, im still dealing with their "broken promises" over time..i cant get over that and my heart still feel

backstabbed/betrayed//broken

i cant wait for the day i accept this consecutive 6300 bull**** every 2 or 3 weeks

someone shed a light for me and finally accept this or this thread will get necro'ed overtime again and again if riot doesnt do justice about this
This^

Leoho

09-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equitum View Post
Stop necroing this thread.
No

BigMeanJean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

I support this thread

Svetsunov

09-21-2011

i will continue Yoricking this thread until we get a real response.

Rilke21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2011

Here's my take on it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ink+re+fooling

Lonnieep

09-21-2011

Yorick Ult.

KilianShaw

09-21-2011

why does everyone want a real response? its so danm easy tot ell wtf is going on

they reduce some champion prices we put up with 6300 new champs. they don't give a fk if we hate the fact there mostly 3150's champs and we gotta deal with it. enough said. let this thread die

Riven Senpai

09-21-2011

This thread still exists? Riot, ban this scrub already.
6300 IP is nothing, its so that every random person cant auto-buy every new champion.
If you pay attention you'll notice they also reduce the ip/rp price on some older champions after a while too.

Please, don't complain. If you come into my store and tell me my paint is overpriced at $70 a gallon, I'll politely tell you to go somewhere else.

xBERNx

09-21-2011

This has got to be one of the most ignorant threads I have yet to see on here. So much so that aside from posting about someone stealing my friends LoL account and trying to get PPL to duo Q with him, this is my first post in the forums.

I really dont understand how you children think you deserve stuff. Cheaper skins, Cheaper Champs, Buffs, Nerfs, IP->RP conversions, free RP for server downtime. Everytime I look at these forums its nothing but QQ. You guys really need to grow up. I can make 6300 IP in about 3 days if i wanted to. Honestly less if I had nothing else to do which is rare. 6300 for a champ seems very reasonable to me. Heres what you do, save your ip until the next new champ comes out, or set aside 6300 for when a new one comes out, you can buy it if it really means that much to you. And if IP is such an issue, get off of ur nerd ass and get a JAY OH BEE. JOB. Buy champs. orrr... BUY IP BOOSTS ... The length between each new release of a champion is so spread out that I can afford to buy 5-6 of the same one and still be fine on IP w/ 11 rune pages filled.
You sir need to grow up, and the rest of your little peons- you sound pathetic. If I worked for riot and had the authority (good thing I dont) I would have INSTA BANNED your crying diaper rashed ass. I would be terrible as customer support because of pussies like you.

/thread.

DracoLycan

09-21-2011

As of late, Everyone is raging against this thread. I happen to agree with many of the points. The 6300 price mark should have never exceeded 20 percent of champions. There are so many champions now. 83. Almost all the releases are 6300. On the business side, Some people have bought all or most of the champions. Giving them a new goal to work up to is not a bad idea. However, it is a bad idea when the MAJORITY of champions start to become 6300. This post does have some decent solutions. I prefer the idea of 15 free champions a week instead of 10.