This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frink14 View Post
300 more posts till 1,000 replies, but ZERO from any developer. It's like they are told NOT to reply to any 6300 IP thread because they know they just want money.
This isnt a hate Riot thread, it is quite simply a "where the hell is this and that which you promised".

Zealot644

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienJim View Post
I have a solution, riot stops making champions and instead focuses on magma chamber. that way we will have time to farm up ip for a new champion whatever the cost and we get a new awesome map that will make us happy and forget about the champions prices, at least for a little while.
Just maybe lol

Provokage

05-13-2011

I don't mind if they cost that much at release but what they should do is put down the price of other champions as new ones come out.

Geronomo

05-13-2011

Signed.
I can't wait until Dota 2 comes out. I'm getting out of here once that happens unless Riot makes better decisions for the community.

Memorylame

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

this price whining from cheap/broke players has to stop!.....

xPinokio

05-13-2011

Isn't it ironic that about the time this kind of thread received attention then leblanc's ip increased to 6300? Lol

Lazycanuck fan

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot644 View Post
bump this thread if you support it. **thank you everyone who understands for getting this up to over 900 upvotes. Get this seen!**

speaking of seen...guess how many threads i have recently(like, today) seen that have something like 100 or so views that have red responses, yet a 26k view post has nothing at all? We demand answers!

i am seeing rumors of leblanc being raised to 6300 ip? Is this true?

before you begin. Tl;dr: Whether i use ip or rp to buy a champion right away, or whether i wait for a free week or not, it is still 6300 ip or 975rp when the time comes. Every two weeks.

promises of cheaper champions? http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=458424

honestly, every two effing weeks you come out with a new champion. That's cool and all but the problem arises when you constantly price them for way more ip than i can god **** farm up in those 2 weeks. Sometimes i would like to be able to finish my rune page or get started on another, but i would also like to be able to play new champions too.

Seriously, can we release some champions that dont break the god **** bank? Comon riot, you guys are normally in my eyes a great company but this constant overpricing is ******ed. It even costs more rp to get champions based on the price, which costs extra real money as if you guys didnt get enough already. Also while im on the topic of things that piss me off, can you cut some of the rune and quint prices down please?

Yours truly, a pissed off guy.

Edit: To please a greater audience and my own interests...magma chamber? That's free and more wanted by the community than overpriced champions.(id hope...inb4 12600 ip cost to play it) or how about some better servers that can handle the increased loads of patch day? This is insane.

Edit #2: People are mad at logic: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=734342

also, for those who want to see my last message i will probably be posting : http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...733774&page=19

super **** tastic extend-a-post!

Before you call me a riot hater and an idiot for doing something like this, maybe i will cover a few of the things that i feel riot has done right.

1.you made league. Amazing game. Thank you.
2. You do generally have good customer service and i -personally- think the community is good.
3. Urf the manatee.
your an idiot for ****s sake it was a bug and it will be fixed they just copied kogmaw sale onto her making it 6300 ip stop doing this bull**** already

AchYm

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
Why would they bother? It would be about as productive as going down to the elementary school playground and getting in an economics debate with the children waiting in line for the slide.

A handful of whiny kids that can't afford to buy RP anyhow =/= the player base. If anything, they'd love to see the freeloaders uninstall and go away.
Assuming everyone agreeing with OP is a child that can't afford RP is pathetic.
They promised cheaper champs and yet 5 of the 6 new champs are 6300IP.
I don't mind having expensive champs but they promised they would release at all prices.

And before you say i'm a freeloader and a kid. I've spend over $600 on LoL.

LordDinero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

+1000 rating guy right here <-

Kurami Kumori

05-13-2011

bumping this for bump sake