This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magical Magi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

ROFL just found out Riven is 6300. SURPRISE! Not! Riot is a greedy ass company. They think that reducing old champions give them the excuse to release every new champ at 6300. Where's the IP reduction on the older 6300s?

T8mNEiLGTw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

+7000 on first post and they still dont listen...

sigh

xMysteryx

09-15-2011

I think they will just keep reducing the IP of the older champions. Not really a big deal as long as they reduce some of the 6300 older champions too.

PlayinWithFire

09-15-2011

they won't, that's the problem

KiraDragonz

09-15-2011

people been complaining for ages, since after karma everything else has been 6300, riot puts down old champs to try and make the community happy but are failing to achieve this, if they really did listen to the community the changes would've happen ages ago, but obviously " its the community that keeps LoL alive" as they say, but they ain't listening herp derp riot?

RickyFromVegas

09-15-2011

6300 is the new standard.

nopax

09-15-2011

Dunno why this thread is still alive, Riot doesn't care if it reaches over 9,000 pgs. Just give up on spending RP on the game like a lot of us until they change their ways. It's all you can do.

If anything the recent batch of champs, all melee champs all somewhat similar (wukong, skarner, talon, riven) is a giant middle finger to this thread since they're all 6300 and in reality ideally you only want one of them on your team.

Pyratheon

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post

Riot PROMISED different prices and other features. WHERE ARE THEY!?
Hitler promised he wouldn't invade Czechoslovakia. Welcome to the real world.

I don't really have a problem with Riot's business model. It makes sense to me, although cheaper prices would of course be welcome, I don't think most of you realise how much this would affect their finances.

That being said, you're welcome for the bump.

BigProoF

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyratheon View Post
Hitler promised he wouldn't invade Czechoslovakia. Welcome to the real world.

I don't really have a problem with Riot's business model. It makes sense to me, although cheaper prices would of course be welcome, I don't think most of you realise how much this would affect their finances.

That being said, you're welcome for the bump.
5 million dollar tourny money gotta come from somewhere right?

Acursed

09-15-2011

The more i see what Riot is doing the more i will switch to DOTA 2, yeah thats right.