Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxicus

09-14-2011

Quote:
Im so glad riot posted that they would reduce the price of upcoming champs in the future... because they obviously mean in the FAR future

they have reduce champ prices in fact they have reduced at least 5 or 6 champs since the last patch.
so they are doing what people want.

RemyM

Recruiter

09-14-2011

bump

Maze

09-14-2011

Bump!

BORROS

09-14-2011

*sigh*

play the game and earn IP and stop complaining abt bs

SovereignEternal

Recruiter

09-14-2011

Why is this thread still alive?

Its not hard to make the money for champs. I bought rune pages, runes and two champs. And I still have IP to burn. Stop whining. If you don't pay for this game you have no right to complain. Thank you and goodnight...

inb4 downvotes from the free players.

TrulyUnknowing

09-14-2011

this thread deserves to live and prosper, bumpity bump bump.

iceyknight

09-14-2011

bump

maxicus

09-14-2011

Quote:
Why is this thread still alive?

because people are never satisfied with anything?

Khullio

Recruiter

09-14-2011

It takes me about ~3 weeks to get 6300, and I've bought one so far - Leona, and I got Cait through PC Gamer. I've just been buying cheaper champs because I'd rather know a broad variety of roles / champs than focus on a couple 6300s. Currently, the only 6300s I'm eyeing are Irelia and Vayne, but that might change because I just bought Akali and am having a blast with her.

I guess it's going to be annoying if I want ALL of the 6300 roster, but I don't. Dropping some of the older 6300 to 4800 would be welcomed, but knowing my luck I won't be interested in the champs. I still haven't bought Poppy even after they dropped her to 450...

BORROS

09-14-2011

3 weeks for 6300?

I can earn abt 1500-2000 in 2 days