This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeamonLord666

09-14-2011

necro...

Euros520

09-14-2011

Im so glad riot posted that they would reduce the price of upcoming champs in the future... because they obviously mean in the FAR future

Mhm916

09-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeamonLord666 View Post
necro...
Stfu you don't even know what necro means. This thread is pretty active if you ask me, do you not see how many pages it has?

Thaliur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

wow tl;dr

Qchongfu

09-14-2011

Expect new champs to be 6300IP, it just makes sense. It'd be nice to see one at 3k but it's not gonna happen. New **** is always the most expensive; the demand is there. There's no large difference between 4.8 and 6.3k, just save and play a few more games. Not being able to purchase a champ at offering is not the end of the world. There are tons of champs in this game and no matter what, it will be hard to keep up unless you purchase RP regularly. I personally, can't afford the new **** so I have a squad of 450, 1350 and 3k champs for variety. But if I really wanted to, I'd save every little bit of IP I got and not buy runes until I could get the champ I wanted. Delay gratification if need be and stop the QQ.

GoRiLLaH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-14-2011

I'm seriously ****in disgusted.

So 6300 IP champs are what we should expect for all future champs. Go **** yourself Riot.

R3dRag3

09-14-2011

dis

Captin Milky

09-14-2011

new champs are obv gonna be 6300 for money reasons so if you ***** about tat then i welcome you to pay something like 10$ a month just to play to **** game so unless you want that then close this thread and stfu because a bunch of kids will do noting about it since you obviously not the ones running a company making your games free and are to young to understand how the economy works and don't say but riot lied about making champs cheaper because they thought of a idea announced it got to think about it and said lets go with this instead is there a law against changing your mind? No they thought it would be simply better to make new champs 6k and reduce old champs yet you all hold it over there head and try to use it as "Black Mail" to say stuff like they lie and don't care about the community because again if they didn't care about the community they would say "**** it lets just make a monthly cost on the game to get more money"

Astroape

09-14-2011

Cry.

Spend money or spend more time playing to get the IP you need. If you want Riot to let you get everything easily for free how do you expect the game you enjoy playing to stay in business?

Chad Sexington V

09-14-2011

Bumping for justice.