Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Rozay

08-09-2011

^

Most people that followed Hitler probably had your state of mind aswell.

Too many 6300 champs need to stop or for every 6300 champ released, 2 should be reduced.

Khäosmaker

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Quote:
RisingSword:
^

Most people that followed Hitler probably had your state of mind aswell.

Its. A. Game.

JacKetamine

08-09-2011

Bumping because YOU KNOW!

Keiishi

08-09-2011

Chariizahrd the actual issue with your thinking is that the fact you can use money and probably should to support the game, everything doesn't have to be so expensive.

i've bought 85$ worth of RP, i would buy more if i had any extra money, but i dont have extra money all the time, and i dont buy any other game either, cuz i cant afford it at the moment, so your logic isnt all that great.

The issue here, is that most of the new champion they release goes for 6300 IP or 975 RP, with most skins going for 975/520 RP, which means champon (975) + skin (975) = 1950 RP, which is about 20$. i know there are release bundles, but lets leave that out for now, as they arent permanent.

While i understand they need to make money somehow, 20$ worth RP for just that sometime sounds kind of expensive. I will gladly support Riot by buying more points in the future, but i'd like to have a bit more out of my bucks, and if they cant reduce the actual prices of some items, because it would "be unfair to those who paid more before" they could plain release the new content at lower prices.

Beatus

08-09-2011

Quote:
Chariizahrd:
Can I just say that this entire thread is ridiculous? You get a free game where you have to earn points to buy champions, while getting 10 of them free per week to TRY FOR FREE. WoW makes you pay $15 a month; Xbox games are $50-60, ANY GAME COSTS MONEY TO BUY. Yet you get a free game and COMPLAIN for having to earn points for free, or pay $10 for RP.

I gladly buy RP to support this game, it's extremely fun and well done. When I see a champion I really want or a skin I really want I'll buy it. I've spent probably $40-70, which is about the same as it'd be to buy Starcraft 2, WoW, Call of Duty...People who buy stuff and SUPPORT the game have to do so because they were kind enough to GIVE the game away. If you want something for free, you're not going to get it, thats life. You either have to work in game for it, or better yet, go get an actual job and work for real-life money, you'll get some good life-experience from it as well.

While I do believe Riot should round off the RP numbers (so I don't have 160 left over), I will gladly purchase RP and support their decisions to have new champs be at 6300IP, it takes money and time to make a game right. I'm probably going to get down voted into a black hole but I'm not wrong with this argument. If you want a good game you WILL have to pay for it.

When did you start playing? Last month? Gather some info before posting regarding a given subject in the forums and it'll save a lot of trouble and downvotes.

RubberPanda

08-09-2011

Bump for great justice.

IS1611d82ca8b215

Adjudicator

08-09-2011

I support this. I was in beta and I remember them saying 6300 would be an exception. The really cool awesome champions.

It's impossible for casual players to farm up that much IP. I know, I know, you shouldn't have *EVERY* champion in the game. But it's impossible to keep up if you play one or two games a day.

Khäosmaker

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Quote:
Beatus:
When did you start playing? Last month? Gather some info before posting regarding a given subject in the forums and it'll save a lot of trouble and downvotes.

That had literally nothing to do with me post. Go be elitist elsewhere.

Mercnet

08-09-2011

bu bu the iConomy gaiz...

I just started playing... and I put money into the game ($60 so far, yes I am generous). That doesn't mean I want to keep shelling out everytime you put out a new hero.

If I want 6300 IP... I would rather buy the 1 day IP boost (290 RP) and play a few games. 975 is a lot for these heroes, and some are straight up not worth 975/6300.

Beatus

08-09-2011

Quote:
Chariizahrd:
That had literally nothing to do with me post. Go be elitist elsewhere.

If your lack of info leads you to speak nonsense, it has everything to do with your post. As far as I'm concerned, you could have started playing yesterday, as long as you know what you're talking about before you decide to post.