This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
Get a job. Buy every champ in the game with a week's paycheck.

Problem?
Be a sheep. Buy every champ in the game with your hard earned money and make sure to spend it all on a 'free to play' game that forces you into buying champions with real cash instead of being able to use ingame points for no cost at least once every two weeks.

Problem?

AnimeAkira94

05-10-2011

Agreed

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
You act like I havent spent money on this game.

I dont -want- to spend money every two weeks to get a new champion, I want to be able to just afford them the odd time for free but according to Riot and you, that isnt how things should work and they should all force me into paying with real money each and every time.
Ridiculous statement, seriously. It just doesn't take that long to get 6300 IP, it really, really doesn't. A week and a half of light playing, maybe. I had no IP about 4 weeks ago after Brand came out. I've been using him for a month now and I'm back up to 9k IP with some fairly casual playing. No more than 4 games a day including the weekends.

Edit: forgot to mention I dropped 3960 IP in there to buy 9x Magic Pen runes as well, so in reality I earned slightly more than 12k IP in a 4 week period without even farming for it.

WhiteyMcTrash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Honestly, get a job you cheap children.

Zeirnaton

05-10-2011

kk if u want to complain about champs costing 6300 IP then go see how the phillipines are raging at the cost of their champs (ash cost a lil over 9k) besides IP pricing is only their so you don't necessarily have to spend riot points on every single champ that comes out, I play pretty regularly and I can easily have 6300 every 2 weeks for the new champs.

keep in mind I am lv 30 with all the runes and pages I will ever need so I no longer have to burn IP into runes. It takes a while to get their but once u get ur pages and runes u shouldn't have a problem at buying champs with IP.

the only time I consider spending RP on new champs is if the double bundle skins actually look nice, but these last few bundles Brand and Vayne (skins) look pretty meh to me that and if I neglect to play for a little while and even then thats only when the champs are 6300 IP

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldizar View Post
Why is it a problem that 6300 RP is more than someone can farm up in two weeks playing on a casual schedule?

Okay, you want to be able to get every champ without spending any money. That's great. Why should Riot accommodate that?
Did you read my ****ing post you moron?

TL;DR Version : Too many champions being released are far too expensive.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

05-10-2011

Quote:
Honestly, every two effing weeks you come out with a new champion. That's cool and all but the problem arises when you constantly price them for way more IP than I can god **** farm up in those 2 weeks. Sometimes I would like to be able to finish my rune page or get started on another, but I would also like to be able to play new champions too.

Seriously, can we release some champions that dont break the god **** bank? Comon Riot, you guys are normally in my eyes a great company but this constant overpricing is ******ed. It even costs more RP to get champions based on the price, which costs EXTRA real money as if you guys didnt get enough already. Also while im on the topic of things that piss me off, can you cut some of the rune and quint prices down please?

Yours truly, a pissed off guy.
You're paying the bank with monopoly money, provided to you by the bank.

Just a thought.

TehGus

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skythee View Post
Meh. I try and save up money, then just but a bunch of runes. So I buy my champs with rp (bundles and such).
Their strategy is working! Thank you.

Uccisore

05-10-2011

Quote:
You act like I havent spent money on this game.

I dont -want- to spend money every two weeks to get a new champion, I want to be able to just afford them the odd time for free but according to Riot and you, that isnt how things should work and they should all force me into paying with real money each and every time.
Orrrrrr how about you just not get a champ at all once in a while? Mind blowing, I know, that if you want 100% of the content a micro-transaction game puts out, you have to play until your fingers bleed like a girl at her 12th birthday party, or put up some f*cking cash.

Maybe, just maybe, the Riot system isn't based around semi-casual players being able to get 100% of their content for free. Maybe they'd go right the **** out of business if they did things that way. Jesus.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmymeat View Post
I just wish they lowered the price on lower champions or something to kinda balance it. I don't really care otherwise
I can live with that. People get bored and want new champions, but forcing me to play for weeks on end to actually have a few games worth of fun is awful.