This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MomLovesMe

07-18-2011

the point is that riot promised, and the promise hasn't been kept. At least thats what i saw from the OP @_@

WOW MUCH DAMAGE

07-18-2011

You all are whining 14 year olds who have no idea that Riot needs money for their company.

inb4downyvotes.

lordkeeim

07-18-2011

i like how people keep saying it has to be 6300 per champ so riot can make money, yet completely ignores the fact that riot itself said 6300 would not be the standard for champs, which has proven to be a lie, also said there would be champs across a variety of price ranges, which has for the most part proven untrue or at the very least very very misleading

also people have pointed time and time again that releasing at 6300 wouldnt be such a huge deal if they would drop the prices on older champions a bit more frequently, you know like more than one time for 3 champs in about a year...

and last but not least, riot has ignored or dodged all questions of the above which has been a major contributing factor for people getting more upset than they would if they (riot) would just answer the **** questions

LikkyAzTripz

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordkeeim View Post

also people have pointed time and time again that releasing at 6300 wouldnt be such a huge deal if they would drop the prices on older champions a bit more frequently, you know like more than one time for 3 champs in about a year...
I'm not a supporter of the "lies", but I do have to acknowledge the fact that champions/skins go on sale every week.

Maybe the the number of champions/skins that are put on sale each week could be upped, so they're rotated more quickly.

Exsnypre

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourEethruh View Post
I'm not a supporter of the "lies", but I do have to acknowledge the fact that champions/skins go on sale every week.

Maybe the the number of champions/skins that are put on sale each week could be upped, so they're rotated more quickly.
Maybe if those sales affected IP prices people would be happy, but they don't, so those sales have no bearing on a 6300 IP price discussion. RP costs money. They specifically use the 6300 IP price point to strangle more money out of the community. Those sales just entice players to get older content they aren't selling well. You'll never see Frostfire Annie on sale within the next year, and probably not ever, considering it's been more popular than the "epic" skins.

Their sales aren't for us, they're purely to get more money.

LikkyAzTripz

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exsnypre View Post
Maybe if those sales affected IP prices people would be happy, but they don't, so those sales have no bearing on a 6300 IP price discussion. RP costs money. They specifically use the 6300 IP price point to strangle more money out of the community. Those sales just entice players to get older content they aren't selling well. You'll never see Frostfire Annie on sale within the next year, and probably not ever, considering it's been more popular than the "epic" skins.

Their sales aren't for us, they're purely to get more money.
Ahhh.. a major oversight on my part.

GodSightDaLegend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

I can see why RIOT wont respond. Why would they respond to a non-intellectual well made and thought out thread such as this? Take out the swears and the caps.

Yes forum trolls, down rate my comment and bask in your willful arrogance.

Anxy

07-18-2011

why the hell can't i upvote +1 the first post? bull**** >_>

totally agree with OP.

Nirosu

07-18-2011

At those that mentioned the game is free...since when can you play this game with 0 time? Time is a cost, don't be stupid and think it isn't.

The mention of free week is a good point other then then number of champions on free week hasn't increased from 10 ever...every month a champion should have been on the free week rotation then it'd be a valid solution i'd say. so 4 weeks at 79 champions roughly 19-20 champs for free week and it's a fix.

Champion sales should apply to IP just makes sense. Along with champion prices drops after being out for a set about of time say drop a tier every 6 months until they are at the lowest price tier?

Cirefy

07-18-2011

Promises? Whats that!