This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banath Kalkin

07-17-2011

i would like to know Riots stance but after how many months this has been floating around i am not hopeful which kinda sucks cos LoL has some really strong points about it and it seems to almost be moving forward if they could just level up their customer support and reply to some more of these threads and update us on some more relevant things than some of their fairy threads which are basicly a whole load of people posting unicorns and trololols -.-
still there is always hope that one day someone in the office wakes up with some common sense =P

OMGitsFreud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

bumped

Ozypandias

07-17-2011

bump for great justice

Deathbed210

07-17-2011

bump

Fachh

07-17-2011

I agree
I am all for supporting gaming companies but I don't have the time to gain the IP to unlock all heros. A game shoudn't cost me more than 70 bucks. I have spent at least 100 on this game.

It is outrageously overpriced yet people will pay for it. The only reason riot will lower the prices is if they are willing to adhere to true GAMING principles. Come on guys, as gamers yourself, seventy bucks + and I still don't have the full content of a game? Kind of weak no?

BubbleTrouzers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

bump

Racvan

07-17-2011

Look this isn't even an arguement about 6300 being overpriced, its the fact that Riot in the beginning said that 6300 would be the exception to the rule and since have raised the percentages of 6300 hundred champs from 10% upon initial release, to 50% for newer champions. Its not about price, its not about paying, its about sticking to what you promised. I can farm the 6300 IP for champ I want to play that's just patience, but when over half of the new champs are all that high it becomes clear that its only about money and not about gaming. If it really bothers everyone vote with your wallet. Don't buy anymore RP, farm your IP or wait for DotA 2 and leave this game behind.

smurfsarehot

07-17-2011

bump

KidEpic

07-17-2011

Bump

Mazohyst

07-17-2011

Bump. This stuff does need to stop.