This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBoxFox

05-11-2011

I don't know.
I just think they should officially announce they're keeping new heroes at 6300 (or 4800/6300) and have all values decay over time. I think that would be the best.

Zealot644

05-11-2011

I kind of feel an alternative solution would to make other champions cheaper in price each time you release 6300 champions. But, I would still just like new champions who arent insanely expensive.

DaSneakyGit

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
650 upvotes and counting!
Too bad there's probably well over 50k players at least. I'd wager that LoL has the most players of any DotA style game, probably even more than DotA ever had. HoN on it's best days has 35-40k people on at one time. Dota 2 will probably be much the same.

What I'm trying to say is, you and your whiney broke friends are very much in the minority.

Leave already please. We will do fine without any of you, after all you're just leeching anyway.

4 Skin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-11-2011

I think i know why they arent working on magma chamber, replays, tribunal because it doesnt bring them any money

i mean wasnt tribunal supposed to come months ago? and it still isnt here yet, i mean how hard is it to just put that little system in the game so we dont get ******bagels ruining the game for us

i know that champs and skins are the only thing bringing in $$$ and thats mostly wat u guys focus on but that doesnt mean u should ignore the other things that dont bring you money that would be beneficial to us

think about it this way---someone sells coffee for $2 and someone else sells the same coffee for $2 also but the 2nd person kindly includes a napkin and a straw which doesnt cost him a lot but it improves the customer's opinion of him for being generous without anything in return

now which one would you buy coffee from again? same applies to this game.....i think

TheUndeadFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2011

I'll take what is a job for 975 rp trebek.

GalacticFlame

05-11-2011

Playing casually? Since when is playing 4 matches a day casual? Especially considering that you'd probably only be able to do that if you don't have a job or go to school.

Gamechter

05-11-2011

Its funny that there are no riot posts. They are aware of the complaints, yet are too embarrassed to admit their greed.

Dabba

05-11-2011

Wow a whole 650. You have almost reached 1% of 1% of the total player base. Almost.

In case you were wondering, still wildly insignificant, but if it makes you feel better to vent, have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamechter View Post
Its funny that there are no riot posts. They are aware of the complaints, yet are too embarrassed to admit their greed.
Embarassing would be if they lowered themselves to responding to the mob of unruly children. They might as well just go down to the local elementary school playground and get in an economics debate with the kids waiting in line for the slide as comment on this kind of nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticFlame View Post
Playing casually? Since when is playing 4 matches a day casual? Especially considering that you'd probably only be able to do that if you don't have a job or go to school.
3 to 4 matches a day is definitely casual. I have a job a wife and 2 kids and I manage to play 3 or 4 games a day after everyone goes to sleep.

DaSneakyGit

05-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaiskex View Post
I think i know why they arent working on magma chamber, replays, tribunal because it doesnt bring them any money

i mean wasnt tribunal supposed to come months ago? and it still isnt here yet, i mean how hard is it to just put that little system in the game so we dont get ******bagels ruining the game for us

i know that champs and skins are the only thing bringing in $$$ and thats mostly wat u guys focus on but that doesnt mean u should ignore the other things that dont bring you money that would be beneficial to us

think about it this way---someone sells coffee for $2 and someone else sells the same coffee for $2 also but the 2nd person kindly includes a napkin and a straw which doesnt cost him a lot but it improves the customer's opinion of him for being generous without anything in return

now which one would you buy coffee from again? same applies to this game.....i think
They give you a FREE game with CHAMPION ROTATIONS and IP to BUY EVERYTHING BUT SKINS.

There's your god **** napkin.

Phenomanimal

05-11-2011

I don't think the IP price of LoL champions is a problem. You don't HAVE to have every single champion, or every single new champion that comes out. Wait until it is free, and then test it out, then see if you like it before you actually would want to buy a new champion.