Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-11-2011

Quote:
xDaiskex:
you know, the last time we did this kind of thing, they officially announced that they would price the next champ at 3150 (karma) probably due to pressure and the possibility of people leaving

a red has to view this thread eventually and see wats wrong with their pricing system and if they dont do anything about it, theyre losing more money than theyre making

Yup

Cogollito

05-11-2011

There was once a thread called "Boycott RP". Because of it, they gifted us 350 RP.

Power to the people.

4 Skin

Recruiter

05-11-2011

....anyone wanna boycott rp? lol

Ryath

Recruiter

05-11-2011

I think I may just be jaded, as I own all the champs and 40 or more skins, but I guess I can see your point.

They did say they were going to have a more consistent release schedule of lower priced champs and have failed to deliver. If they decide to go that route, then I would also appreciate a reduction in RP costs related to the champ IP cost. Obviously the counter-argument to this is, "Well you are spending real money and not having to grind, so you deserve no breaks." Well, maybe so, but having sunk a good amount into this game it would be nice to see a little reduction here and there.

AlienJim

05-11-2011

bump

Zealot644

05-11-2011

Quote:
Cogollito:
There was once a thread called "Boycott RP". Because of it, they gifted us 350 RP.

Power to the people.

Powwa!

Cogollito

05-11-2011

Quote:
Bump

Bump
Quote:
Bump

StoneCole

05-11-2011

At least nerf rune and rune page IP costs. I mean come on

True Bandito

05-11-2011

You don't have to buy every single champ. I personally only play tanks or junglers so I save my IP for them. I have no interest in getting Vayne, or Brand, for example.

Now 800+ IP runes need to be reduced.

JudoPunch

05-11-2011

Personally I dont like the fact that rent in Hawaii is 1,300 a month for 350 Square feet. Thats not going to change the fact that people need to make money, and that nothing is free.

You are not ment to afford every champion as they come out. You need to make choices. If you dont have the IP you have the option of buying them with RP. Otherwise, make a choice. The price is what it is, and its not unreasonable. People just need to get over the fact that maby they cant buy ever champion as it comes out.