This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxicus

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Boss View Post
Most of the non 6300 champs are from earlier, from what I said, how it was supposed to be rare. You proved my point, not yours. Secondly, you use WoW as to how to properly do it? ROFL? You realize, WoW has been dropped from almost all major gaming tournaments, leagues, and competitions, for it's horrid balance?

Foot meet mouth.
this is where reading comprehension wins. you didn't read my post at all.
i proved my point fine. so more if you look at this year's released champs and the actual release schedule. i know i did. they do not release 6,300 champs constantly. it is a lie and the facts prove it. less than 30% of the champs are 6,300. just on this years release it is about 50/50.

again you have a reading comprehension problem and actually just backed up my arguement. I saw look at how long WOW has been out and they still have not acheived balance in the pvp game.

that is why balancing take so long and to be honest it never gets done. that is why every patch there are updates to how hero skills work.

you complained that they don't work on balancing. they do. in fact they recently released a balancing patch.


Quote:
if you are bumping, make some @ riot threads
why? they will be closed for spamming the forum.

Quote:
the WHOLE basis behind a company is to provide a good or service (at a profit yes) but in order to do that....they have to make they customers (us) HAPPY. 'nuff said.
it is kinda hard to make people that are upset that free stuff isn't cheaper. logically it makes no sense and something as a business riot is going to do and i don't blame them one bit. as has been stated time and time again they release a non-6,300 champ every 2 or 3 champs. so why are you complaining again?

Quote:
Thats how they keep making money. What is being asked is well within their capability to do, and it wouldn't hurt hem financially in the least.
they are doing it you refuse to see it. if you want i will go list by list and name the champ and IP. i shouldn't have to but i will. i will even go back 2 years (this year and last year).

Quote:
It is completely true. We were seriously suspended or banned off of the forums for trying to help out every League player.

Can you really figure out a VALID reason for us being outright kicked out like that? There was no warning or anything, just a straight up ban.
yes because spamming the forum is against the rules of any forum board which is exactly what you are trying to get people to do.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseBurguer

Senior Member

07-06-2011

They banned your main acount OP??Woow that shows something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot664

Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindir View Post
Let me ask you guys something. If you owned Riot, what would you be doing?

Would you listen to a thread where a measly 5000ish people have upvoted while they are most likely still buying RP for those 6300 heroes?

You would make a lot more money from RP from a 6300 champ @ 975 RP than a 4800 @ 975. A lot more people are willing to save up 4800 IP.

As for the suggestions of new 450 heroes.. WHY would you (as the owner) do that. Noone is going to buy RP for a 450 hero. So you would be wasting valuable staff time (models, art, balancing) for no profit whatsoever. It MIGHT make a few people stop complaining for a bit, but then it will just start again on the next hero.

TLDR: Riot is here to make money, not to make people happy. Which doesn't help you guys, because your happiness comes from not giving Riot money.
There are lots of people who have said this. We acknowledge that.

The problem is when Riot basically had it so 6300 was the exception to the rule in champion pricing. What does people like us still buying RP? This is NOT a boycott RP thread so you can stop thinking of it like that.

4800 IP for a champion is also an abomination of a price too when all we get is that and 6300. It should be a bit of a relief, but that isnt the case.

NOWHERE did I suggest that there be 450 IP champions. I dont know why you took that notion from other posters and pinned it on me, but your point is moot.

Riot is here to make money. I get that. But we as customers should try and tell the company what we want so that they can continue to get our money. Is it really a hard concept to grasp where a few of us would like Riot to realize they are being greedy with new champions and havent released at least a 3K champion in almost half a year? Riot keeping promises can give faith to their customers I'd think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindir View Post
Let me ask you guys something. If you owned Riot, what would you be doing?

Would you listen to a thread where a measly 5000ish people have upvoted while they are most likely still buying RP for those 6300 heroes?

You would make a lot more money from RP from a 6300 champ @ 975 RP than a 4800 @ 975. A lot more people are willing to save up 4800 IP.

As for the suggestions of new 450 heroes.. WHY would you (as the owner) do that. Noone is going to buy RP for a 450 hero. So you would be wasting valuable staff time (models, art, balancing) for no profit whatsoever. It MIGHT make a few people stop complaining for a bit, but then it will just start again on the next hero.

TLDR: Riot is here to make money, not to make people happy. Which doesn't help you guys, because your happiness comes from not giving Riot money.
Sorry, several of us never said we wanted 450 champs. Just more under 6300 champions. And I'm sure you'll post that Orianna, etc, were under 6300. This is true. However.. the majority still appear to be 6300. That's our problem.

And as for being the owner of Riot? I'd have never made a permanent free to play game. There would have been a 10 dollar buy in, to get them all with no cosmetics.

But. I'm not running Riot, am I? And I never pretended that I could. Just that I had an opinion I desire they both listen to, and not ignore, as a customer.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beatus

Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindir View Post
Let me ask you guys something. If you owned Riot, what would you be doing?

Would you listen to a thread where a measly 5000ish people have upvoted while they are most likely still buying RP for those 6300 heroes?

You would make a lot more money from RP from a 6300 champ @ 975 RP than a 4800 @ 975. A lot more people are willing to save up 4800 IP.

As for the suggestions of new 450 heroes.. WHY would you (as the owner) do that. Noone is going to buy RP for a 450 hero. So you would be wasting valuable staff time (models, art, balancing) for no profit whatsoever. It MIGHT make a few people stop complaining for a bit, but then it will just start again on the next hero.

TLDR: Riot is here to make money, not to make people happy. Which doesn't help you guys, because your happiness comes from not giving Riot money.
Funny, you don't see Coca-Cola Company charging you 20 bucks for a diet coke just because it looks cute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oh Energy

Junior Member

07-06-2011

the reason new champs are expensive is so everyone doesnt play them the first day... its bad enough as is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kl3rk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatus View Post
Funny, you don't see Coca-Cola Company charging you 20 bucks for a diet coke just because it looks cute.
You should go to japan :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeyIsDuhPro

Senior Member

07-06-2011

This wont be a problem if they made RP 1$:1000RP
GAWSH


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CheeseBurguer

Senior Member

07-06-2011

bump?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot664

Member

07-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBurguer View Post
They banned your main acount OP??Woow that shows something
It shows me how they feel the need to bully their playerbase over calling them out on something.

Not a good business model.

If you cant avoid the people forever, it seems like silencing them is the other chicken option.