This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadaMonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhaft Bannor View Post
I have less than no interest in Vayne
Trying to wrap my head around this. So you have negative interest? How does that work?

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicus View Post
the 6300 IP is a good margin for something you can earn for free. there are two sides. you can spend real money and get her faster or you can get her for free the downside is that you have to farm for it.

yes it can take a while but you just to dedicate yourself to the task. i plan on doing just that.
Have fun being a sheep. I'm sure you buy all the overpriced CoD map packs too right?

Have fun wasting your time and being taken advantage of for the rest of your life.

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Wait 2 weeks to play her free. See if you want to buy her still. If so, you probably have enough IP by then. If not, you've got IP saved up for the next overpriced champion to come out. Win win.

In fact if you'd skip/buy with real money just ONE CHAMPION you can immediately get ahead of the game by having enough next time, and then some.

Tulki

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzphantom View Post
We don't need another thread on this topic. We also don't need your poor attitude. If you have an opinion on LoL's pricing scheme, please keep it respectable, and take it to a thread that's already been started.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=719861

There's my thread on LoL pricing. I'd love to hear your thoughts expressed there, in a nice, respectable manner.
Why do you keep pasting this link into everyone else's topics? You don't even ask good questions in there. You try to probe Riot for how much money they make.

aaFen

05-10-2011

The amount of self-entitled kiddies on this board is ridiculous.

Thivus

05-10-2011

If you ask me though, the only worthwhile 6300 champs right now anyways are vlad karthus and vayne

so it doesn't matter much

Pwntatochipz

05-10-2011

Riot's still making $$

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettori View Post
Your problem is that you think you should be able to buy every single champion that comes out without spending any money on the game
You act like I havent spent money on this game.

I dont -want- to spend money every two weeks to get a new champion, I want to be able to just afford them the odd time for free but according to Riot and you, that isnt how things should work and they should all force me into paying with real money each and every time.

Wertty

05-10-2011

Ever since I was finally able to get a job (About 2 months ago) Every two weeks mI'd spend money to buy the new champ and buy 3150 champs/runes with the Ip I get, but this is honestly getting ridiculous. I'll gladly pay for champs every now and then if I don't feel like I'm IP starved. I was really expecting her to be a 4800 too.

ten after two

05-10-2011

I've still never played Brand since he came out, they're always f2p two weeks later don't you see the pattern