This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HunterHagen

05-10-2011

Once you have all the champions and runes you need, you'll find yourself being able to easily afford a new champion every 2 weeks (since that's the only thing left to buy).
Just take advantage of the IP boosts and first win of the day bonuses.

Simpuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

I'm your friend because I got the balls to be brutally honest with you. Complete and total openness, no skipping paragraphs and anybody else in your life is full of ****.

@Riot, you ****ed up on this one.

Devare

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
I wouldnt be posting if I didnt want new champions myself. Obviously I want to give this champion a try and see if I can master her over time, but to do that I would have to buy the champion. Something we are actually forced into which requires tons of work that happens every two weeks. If we want to keep up and try new things, we are forced to grind.

Cant believe how many people need this explained to them...
Again you're not forcced into buying it. The next week she is free, you can play her live and if she gets taken play her in practice or with someone on your buddy list. That gives you 1 full week (tuesday to tuesday) to somewhat master her. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. It's your choice alone to buy the champ the second it comes out. Also guess what in 4 weeks the next champion will be 4800 if that is any help for you. Saves you the 2 weeks of "farming" for your champ. We are trying to explain to you that there is NO NEED to buy the ****ing champion the second it comes out there are options.

Duffie

05-10-2011

Justice Bump

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
I wouldnt be posting if I didnt want new champions myself. Obviously I want to give this champion a try and see if I can master her over time, but to do that I would have to buy the champion. Something we are actually forced into which requires tons of work that happens every two weeks. If we want to keep up and try new things, we are forced to grind.

Cant believe how many people need this explained to them...
You do not need every champion to play the game. You can still play the game and "keep up" without buying a single new champion. Riot's not forcing you to buy them, and they're certainly not forcing you to buy every single one.

And if you want to try a champion and see if you like them, you can just wait a week for it to go free instead of buying it.

Riot is stupidly generous with their champions. There is nothing wrong with them putting high IP prices on champions when they're so generous with letting people play the game and accessing **** for free.

JesusH8sFeeders

05-10-2011

I like new champions and I like supporting a game that i otherwise free. Were doing our part. You don't need champions.

Devare

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY SUPERNOVA View Post
You do not need every champion to play the game. You can still play the game and "keep up" without buying a single new champion. Riot's not forcing you to buy them, and they're certainly not forcing you to buy every single one.

And if you want to try a champion and see if you like them, you can just wait a week for it to go free instead of buying it.

Riot is stupidly generous with their champions. There is nothing wrong with them putting high IP prices on champions when they're so generous with letting people play the game and accessing **** for free.
Thank you, another compitent person.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloth View Post
Again you're not forcced into buying it. The next week she is free, you can play her live and if she gets taken play her in practice or with someone on your buddy list. That gives you 1 full week (tuesday to tuesday) to somewhat master her. No one is forcing anyone to do anything. It's your choice alone to buy the champ the second it comes out. Also guess what in 4 weeks the next champion will be 4800 if that is any help for you. Saves you the 2 weeks of "farming" for your champ. We are trying to explain to you that there is NO NEED to buy the ****ing champion the second it comes out there are options.
Oh my god. And if I like her and want to purchase her, that is STILL 6300 IP OR 975RP WHICH IS WAYTOO MUCH FOR THE MILLIONTH NEW CHAMPION WITH THE SAME INSANE PRICES.

You're an idiot.

ThunderPEA

05-10-2011

if you truly love LoL and want it to last, dont complain. it's a growing company and it's all natural for prices to go up.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloth View Post
Thank you, another compitent person.
competent*

Sorry, Stupid =\ (that's you)