This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloth View Post
no one is telling you to farm for characters or runes or w/e. You can get them for free the following week, you can play it in practice if you can't get it in a live game, no one is making or telling you you have to buy the champ as soon as it comes out.
I have spent roughly $60-70 on this game for skins and characters and i don't buy the character the day of or even month of, i just save my ip i just bought 3 champs with ip i've spent over the months because they were interesting. I didn't feel like blowing ip/rp just because it's new that'd be ****ing ******ed
Alright. Either way I am stuck farming a TOTAL of 6300 for a new champion that is released every two weeks.

Whichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Dota2 will have a flat price. Vote with your wallet.
DotA 2 is going to suck ass.. So please revert your comment to the garbage kthxbai

Riot Does extremly well work for this game being free.. (they could use more but.)

Heroes are only being placed at 6300 because of low income.. You want less 6300's spend more money.. Makes sense.. You want this game to stay alive? stop ****ing crying. babys.

Flow Nekcuf

05-10-2011

No

Devare

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY SUPERNOVA View Post
RP for champions.

IP for runes.

Stop trying to buy every single ****ing champion.

Problem solved.
Exactly, people get too wrapped up in buying the newest **** insted of just thinking rational and buying it later or or investing for it down the line. If it's a must have (which would be disturbing) buy it with rp.

KeepersWay

05-10-2011

and this is why I play HoN more often with every following champ addition. I just hate the unfair amount of grinding needed to be able to buy a champ.

JOHNNY SUPERNOVA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepersWay View Post
and this is why I play HoN more often with every following champ addition. I just hate the unfair amount of grinding needed to be able to buy a champ.
One to two weeks of playing the game to buy whatever champ you want.

So unfair.

Devare

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Alright. Either way I am stuck farming a TOTAL of 6300 for a new champion that is released every two weeks.
No mean to offend but, can you read? I literally just said not one single soul on this earth but YOU is making a want into a need. You do NOT need the champion as soon as it is in the store you don't have to farm for it you don't have to play your ass off every 2-3 weeks to afford the new champ it is a pure decision based on your actions. You're turning it into "Because riot comes up with new champions so quickly I should get extra benefits by them lowering costs." That is not how it works, Riot is not next to you holding a gun saying buy it now then another 2 weeks again saying buy it now. Point is you have a choice, just because it's new and shiny doesn't mean you have to spend your time, effort, or money for it. Again this is all based on your pure thoughts.

Demacian Boner

05-10-2011

Here is a proposal, make new bundles? Better deals for our money.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maloth View Post
No mean to offend but, can you read? I literally just said not one single soul on this earth but YOU is making a want into a need. You do NOT need the champion as soon as it is in the store you don't have to farm for it you don't have to play your ass off every 2-3 weeks to afford the new champ it is a pure decision based on your actions. You're turning it into because riot comes up with new champions I should get extra benefits by them lowering costs. That is not how it works, Riot is not next to you holding a gun saying buy it now then another 2 weeks again saying buy it now. Point is you have a choice, just because it's new and shiny doesn't mean you have to spend your time, effort, or money for it. Again this is all based on your pure thoughts.
I wouldnt be posting if I didnt want new champions myself. Obviously I want to give this champion a try and see if I can master her over time, but to do that I would have to buy the champion. Something we are actually forced into which requires tons of work that happens every two weeks. If we want to keep up and try new things, we are forced to grind.

Cant believe how many people need this explained to them...

DerpingDerp

05-10-2011

Bump

If I wanted to farm so much I would be playing MapleStory. With the ridiculously high price of rune AND champs, you either buy new champ or get destroyed by level 30s who have full rune pages.