This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Outworld

05-10-2011

bump

This is getting absolutely ridiculous

Pieman0

05-10-2011

I support this thread

Tinyarm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

no more 6300 champs for a year plz all champs shall be less than 4800

IceColdPenguin

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Be a sheep. Buy every champ in the game with your hard earned money and make sure to spend it all on a 'free to play' game that forces you into buying champions with real cash instead of being able to use ingame points for no cost at least once every two weeks.

Problem?
Not forced to buy it for one, and it takes 2 weeks of 2-3 games a day to get 6300 and a little change.
Cased.

CheeseBurguer

05-10-2011

Why cant Riot just balance the release like this 3150-4800-6300-3150-4800-6300-etc

Riot will still make alot of money,and they still profit more with skins then actualll champions

Kai The Exile

05-10-2011

I like that they have the higher prices for the new champs. I like that I have to research champs i want to play. If they lowered prices then it would be much easier to acquire all champs. yes riot does need to make money, thats why the new champs come with bundle packages. I have no problem with this. This game allows you to get what you want without spending a dime(except for skins of course). Without having the high prices how do you think they will keep the servers running? People complain about that. They could easily just charge a subscription then you would have a valid argument. I don;t buy new champs just because they are new. When they start revealing info about the champ, I make my decision if I want it or not. I know what types of champs I like to play. I can understand how frustrating getting to 6300 ip can be if you Don't play alot. Thats why you can buy champs with riot points, right?.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

You do know that MANY people gladly drpo $10s every time a new Champion is released, right? Why should Riot stop when so many are willing to pay?

Legendary Flare

05-10-2011

get a job........lazy ass whining kids

CheeseBurguer

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudvoid View Post
Yeah with a job i will have more to play the game and spent money on expensive champions that i will barelly use because of my lack of time

Seppex

05-10-2011

Quote:
Lets run this through the translator
Quote:
Don't like spending money? The obvious solution is spending money!