This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anstoppable

Recruiter

05-15-2011

link me to the page # of the red post on this thread.

Kobrakai

05-15-2011

Why so greedy Riot?

Beatus

05-15-2011

The trolls stoped bumping, so I'll have to.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobrakai View Post
Why so greedy Riot?
Why so poor and lazy freeloader?

Spehktre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zealot644 View Post
3. Urf the manatee.
qft.

Kyouka Suigetsu

05-15-2011

Dude its riot. . .when it come to making profit, they wud even kill ur mom to get at it. Slow down on the QQ, and wait patiently for DOTA2.

LOL and HON are guinea pigs for DOTA2. problems like this in both games, are being checked, and will be avoided in DOTA2

EntitledBrat

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VstroL0rde View Post
Dude its riot. . .when it come to making profit, they wud even kill ur mom to get at it. Slow down on the QQ, and wait patiently for DOTA2.
ikr!!! Freaking greedy companies trying to make money is all they do. They dont need money they just need to make free games for us to play. What gives these greedy jackels the right to force us to pay when we are doing them a favor by playing there stupid game.

We are entitled to get everything we want, free of charge, and without investing time into it, for no other reason than we deserve it! Who cares if Riot can't impliment the new feetures everyone is asking for, we can complane about that l8r. Who cares if Riot goes out of business, who cares if they need to pay their employees? Not me thats for sure.

All I care about is that I get everything handed to me without efort and at no cost, because they owe it to me for playing there game. Don't think you can just ignorr us because we are a bunch of whiney brats that weren't going to spend our parents money anyhow. We DEMAND satisfaction!

BigAssBladez

05-15-2011

yeh like everyone one AND I MEAN EVERYONE will stop playing lol and hon once dota2 comes out... i only playing lol every now n then to keep my skills sharp

Beatus

05-15-2011

YAY, the trolls are back! Thanks for the bump, guys!

Elite Midget

05-15-2011

Ungrateful Sheep. If Riot didn't care they would have locked this trolling Topic long ago. Seems all the s'upporters' of this Topic do is troll those that don't support their selfish cause.