This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exzodium

05-15-2011

All the more reason to bump.

Alchemy9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-15-2011

I approve of this thread and its upvotes.

Theral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Ah, you respect them? Funny how your downvotes and those of your elk say otherwise. That and you constantly calling him rude and vulgar names for telling you what should be common sense to everyone.
ELITE MIDGET. Please. I tried to point this out earlier. An Elk is an animal. This is not the word you're looking for.

Try the word ilk. Your posts will make more sense.

elk

   [elk] *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif******** Show IPA
–noun, plural elks, ( especially collectively *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png********) elk for 1, 2. 1. Also called European elk. the moose, Alces alces.

2. Also called American elk, wapiti. a large North American deer, Cervus canadensis, the male of which has large, spreading antlers.

3. a pliable leather used for sport shoes, made originally of elk hide but now of calfskin or cowhide tanned and smoked to resemble elk hide.

ilk

1    [ilk] *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif******** Show IPA
–noun 1. family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.

–adjective 2. same.

—Idiom 3. of that ilk, a. (in Scotland) of the same family name or place: Ross of that ilk, i.e., Ross of Ross.

b. of the same class or kind.

Bleedndreamz

05-15-2011

Realistically, people are going to hate either way. If champs cost less IP, naturally people will spend IP on them instead of RP. That is the goal of the post.

Then no matter how big or small, Riot receives a drop in cash in their pockets, no matter which way you want to look at it.

So people can rage at Riot all they want for cheaper champs. However then later down the line when features just never get implemented, plans have to get discontinued, art starts getting sloppier. Etc etc etc.

Players will rage once again like, "Riot get some **** good X, Y, Z" When the reality of the situation is that in a business every little bit can count towards something. Less money equals less stuff down the road. Plain and simple.

Kinda "I hope you enjoy those 4 champions we released at 1350-3150 IP during those two months. The majority of the player base bought them with IP, and RP sales went down. We had to not pay a few staff, and delay plans for X, X, X, and X feature. Sorry."

Then the prospect of Magma Chamber being "Soon" I would actually get a laugh out of it.

MMOs typically cost X per month. If you are buying 2 champions a month, it is ~15 dollars. If Riot were going to lower the price on anything, it would probably be the RP price halved on some new champions so they could still generate revenue.

CheeseBurguer

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Ah, you respect them? Funny how your downvotes and those of your elk say otherwise. That and you constantly calling him rude and vulgar names for telling you what should be common sense to everyone.
i downvote smartasses and tell me when i called him vulgar names?

EntitledBrat

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedndreamz View Post
Realistically, people are going to hate either way. If champs cost less IP, naturally people will spend IP on them instead of RP. That is the goal of the post.

Then no matter how big or small, Riot receives a drop in cash in their pockets, no matter which way you want to look at it.

So people can rage at Riot all they want for cheaper champs. However then later down the line when features just never get implemented, plans have to get discontinued, art starts getting sloppier. Etc etc etc.

Players will rage once again like, "Riot get some **** good X, Y, Z" When the reality of the situation is that in a business every little bit can count towards something. Less money equals less stuff down the road. Plain and simple.

Kinda "I hope you enjoy those 4 champions we released at 1350-3150 IP during those two months. The majority of the player base bought them with IP, and RP sales went down. We had to not pay a few staff, and delay plans for X, X, X, and X feature. Sorry."

Then the prospect of Magma Chamber being "Soon" I would actually get a laugh out of it.

MMOs typically cost X per month. If you are buying 2 champions a month, it is ~15 dollars. If Riot were going to lower the price on anything, it would probably be the RP price halved on some new champions so they could still generate revenue.
We are entitled to get everything we want, free of charge, and without investing time into it, for no other reason than we deserve it! Who cares if Riot can't implement the new features everyone is clamoring for, we can complain about that later. Who cares if Riot goes out of business, who cares if they need to pay their employees? Not me thats for sure.

All I care about is that I get everything handed to me without effort and at no cost, because they owe it to me for playing their game. Don't think you can just ignore us because we are a bunch of whiney brats that weren't going to spend our parents money anyhow. We DEMAND satisfaction!

King Arrudar

05-15-2011

wow buy a 24 hour IP Bonus with RP.
Play all day.
thats at least 2000 right there.

Theral

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EntitledBrat View Post
We are entitled to get everything we want, free of charge, and without investing time into it, for no other reason than we deserve it! Who cares if Riot can't implement the new features everyone is clamoring for, we can complain about that later. Who cares if Riot goes out of business, who cares if they need to pay their employees? Not me thats for sure.

All I care about is that I get everything handed to me without effort and at no cost, because they owe it to me for playing their game. Don't think you can just ignore us because we are a bunch of whiney brats that weren't going to spend our parents money anyhow. We DEMAND satisfaction!
A wild troll appears!

Rather than due battle, it ran away and hid behind another account.

You win the battle.

I spend my own money, thanks. Just because I'd like a response doesn't make me an irresponsible child. Can you please grow up and add something constructive? Or ask mommy to stop letting you on the computer to annoy people.

DarkSiders II

05-15-2011

in da mean while listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghLoXSI_zac

gunther2291

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theral View Post
ELITE MIDGET. Please. I tried to point this out earlier. An Elk is an animal. This is not the word you're looking for.

Try the word ilk. Your posts will make more sense.

elk

   [elk] *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif******** Show IPA
–noun, plural elks, ( especially collectively *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png********) elk for 1, 2. 1. Also called European elk. the moose, Alces alces.

2. Also called American elk, wapiti. a large North American deer, Cervus canadensis, the male of which has large, spreading antlers.

3. a pliable leather used for sport shoes, made originally of elk hide but now of calfskin or cowhide tanned and smoked to resemble elk hide.

ilk

1    [ilk] *******http://sp.dictionary.com/dictstatic/g/d/dictionary_questionbutton_default.gif******** Show IPA
–noun 1. family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.

–adjective 2. same.

—Idiom 3. of that ilk, a. (in Scotland) of the same family name or place: Ross of that ilk, i.e., Ross of Ross.

b. of the same class or kind.
I laughed. So hard