This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flurry

05-15-2011

they do fine financiall, so why halfen IP gain???????????????????????????????

Sex King Shaco

05-15-2011

Gotta catch em all!!!! Pok-...oh wait wrong game.

Breadator

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svm2k9 View Post
Gotta catch em all!!!! Pok-...oh wait wrong game.
Should already have em all. Whoops bad game.

Madman Reborn

05-15-2011

al lot of things in this thread aren't relevant to the OP. It's also very unlikely that any red will review this thread as the OP is allready awnsered. Make a new thread......

Lorgarr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

support OP

Flurry

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman Reborn View Post
al lot of things in this thread aren't relevant to the OP. It's also very unlikely that any red will review this thread as the OP is allready awnsered. Make a new thread......
There are a lot of new threads to the same subject, riot does not give a ****

3sc0

05-15-2011

lol my first post ever and it had to be on this thread.

Been playing lol for over 1 1/2 years. I have purchased probably 15 champs with rp...not including getting the digital pack and champion pack. All the rest of the champs I have purchased with IP.

I have never once thought the price is unfair.

We live in a free market country last i checked. Riot would only offer champs at current prices if there were people willing to pay them...like me. To many people on this forum think they are entitled to something. Where does it say that in ToS? Riot has no obligation to agree to offer champ for 3150 or 450. They could start offering them for 7200ip....it is there decision.

Everyone in their right mines would "like" cheaper prices. But i do not see the point of QQing. If you do not like price then do not buy.

Move along.

Theral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

To everyone hating on the idea of this thread:

What you have to realize is the fact that most of the people here are still posting and presently annoyed by the fact that Riot refuses to give an actual response on the issue, other than the posts referring to Leblanc.

They're annoyed at the prices of release champions too, but right now what we really want to see is a response from Riot - be it agreeing or condemning with this thread. It doesn't matter.

They need to respond in some fashion, although I would prefer it wasn't childish like some of the people spamming the same post repeatedly. <- I point this out because it introduces nothing new, merely stokes the ego of the one posting it, because he's like someone's self-important and never wrong Uncle, and no one really cares what he says because he won't shut up.

mokato

05-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sc0 View Post
lol my first post ever and it had to be on this thread.

Been playing lol for over 1 1/2 years. I have purchased probably 15 champs with rp...not including getting the digital pack and champion pack. All the rest of the champs I have purchased with IP.

I have never once thought the price is unfair.

We live in a free market country last i checked. Riot would only offer champs at current prices if there were people willing to pay them...like me. To many people on this forum think they are entitled to something. Where does it say that in ToS? Riot has no obligation to agree to offer champ for 3150 or 450. They could start offering them for 7200ip....it is there decision.

Everyone in their right mines would "like" cheaper prices. But i do not see the point of QQing. If you do not like price then do not buy.

Move along.
You do understand how business works right?............right?

Gambuto

05-15-2011

when was this thread gonna get closed again?.....