This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeedWizardVictor

05-10-2011

You're not paying a single cent...

Vallric21

05-10-2011

yup a scam >.> get a real job

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

I'm still waiting to hear why he needs the new champion every two weeks, immediately, and why it's such a chore to get the IP when he enjoys playing the game.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
They're a business that's trying to make money you selfish ignorant ****.

Releasing champions at 6300 makes them more money. That's their goal, that's how it works. You have no ****ing right to complain, because the game is free.
They should really change it to "League of Legends : 'Free' to play MOBA"

*disclaimer* By 'Free' we infact mean we are going to gouge your money every two weeks without fail.

Vallric21

05-10-2011

Please change the name of this thread to "IM POOR"

Uccisore

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
They should really change it to "League of Legends : 'Free' to play MOBA"

*disclaimer* By 'Free' we infact mean we are going to gouge your money every two weeks without fail.
But I haven't given them any money in at least three months, and I play all the time.

Devare

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
You practically just summed up my post.

I shouldnt have to play like a madman to afford another overpriced champion every two weeks. Sometimes people need a break to just relax and spend the IP on other things.
Well who the hell is telling you to buy the lastest champion the exact day it comes out? For that you can "break" and save the ip for the champions later on.... You're turning a want into a need. Just save your ip nothing brand new is NEEDED, just save our ip and buy the champion later on, or again wait for it to be free or buy rp , you have multiple options.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raifos View Post
Well, there was Jarvan and Rumble at 4800. *shrug* Sona, Karma and Lux all at 3150.

I bought only Garen and Galio with RP, but I own every single champ with the exception of 8, not including Vayne; who I'll buy tonight. The eight champs I didn't buy because I don't like any of them. (I didn't have the IP to buy them on release, so I waited for Free Week, and tried them and made my decisions)

I consider myself a collector; I farm the ip to have 6300 for any champ on release day if I think they're interesting. Sometimes I decide later that it wasn't really worth it; I can only ever play one at a time, and some I've bought I never play. If you want runes, get runes first. Prioritize. There is such a thing as being an overly impulsive shopper.

Side Note: I own all those champs AND I have a 9set of nearly every useful rune. It's not impossible.
I hope you enjoyed farming for champions you dont play. Or being forced to grind an insane amount for every new champion. Or spending too much of your real money on a 'free' to play video game.

TheShortestPath

05-10-2011

The guy who made this thread is a teenage kid with no job whining about how his mommy won't let him use her credit card to buy RP, so he can't play every champion always when it comes out.

DEAL WITH IT

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urobolus View Post
Incoming red to say they understand the problem and will make the next champion 3150. Then proceed to make 4 more 6300 IP champions.

It happened before, and it'll happen again. No amount of these topics and no amount of upvotes will change it. And no, boycotting is a lose-lose decision (and I'm sure Riot knows this).

I wouldn't mind so many 6300 IP champions if there were enough of the lower priced IP champions to justify how many absurdly-overpriced IP champions there are. For example: Are Galio and Miss Fortune REALLY worth 6300?
Another excellent post. QFT.