This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
So cute. I just want to pat you on your little head, give you a much needed hug and tell you its ok.
and now you snapped

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Apparently champions in a multitude of price ranges is impossible.
Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefam View Post
The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.
Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price range. Riot never made any promise regarding new champion releases, they simply promised a balanced range of champion costs, and they have delivered.

Gambuto

05-14-2011

meeh post is goin oftopic

cya!!

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

They have no choice but to go off topic. I so completely obliterated the original post with math and logic they need to resort to playground antics and name calling.

That might work on their little friends, but all it will get from the grown ups is an eye roll.

Liath

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
Of course you bring up one exception that is not true for everyone. And then your last remark is a psychological self projection.....

make that two psychological self projections. you are the one spamming every page

You're a bad troll. No cookie for you.

OP, you're wrong, there're 2 pages of 6300, 3 pages of 48-3150, and 2 pages of 1350-450 champions.

Digivolve

05-14-2011

Roar

KonFewShuN

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price range. Riot never made any promise regarding new champion releases, they simply promised a balanced range of champion costs, and they have delivered.
Wait- 67% and 33% is balanced?

Dabba

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonFewShuN View Post
Wait- 67% and 33% is balanced?
33% are below the median. 34% are at the median. 33% are above median. Perfectly balanced.

Sorry basic math was confusing you.

Uccisore

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonFewShuN View Post
See, heres the problem with me right now.

I have over 13K of IP to spend, and id like to buy new champs, but seeing as a good 40% or so are 6.3K IP. I will not buy them, simply because afer buying a 6.3k champ, that leaves me with not nearly enough IP for a full rune build for that particular champ.
So save up more IP. What's the problem?

Beatus

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefam View Post
I believe the promise concerned future releases. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Only marketing can answer these questions. Phreak can't come in and say "lol it'l be okay".

And you know how much marketing has transparency with the community compared to the other departments.
Yes, they're even worse than the other departments.

@Trolls: I'd like to thank you for bumping this thread. Love you.