This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyWhale

05-14-2011

Riot's new chinese owners must be getting all the money.

civs

05-14-2011

ITT: People who don't understand economics.

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
Awesome. I love developers who are in touch with their community. You're just jealous because you are too young to get into a bar.
I actually don't drink because it is unhealthy both physically and mentally. Nobody is too young to get into a bar, it depends on where you are located.

Havy whopons gai

05-14-2011

Quote:
Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.
must be fun being a corporate apologist eh

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price range. Riot never made any promise regarding new champion releases, they simply promised a balanced range of champion costs, and they have delivered.

Awesome. I love developers who are in touch with their community. You're just jealous because you are too young to get into a bar.
The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.

And I don't give two ****s about promises, the fact that they keep injecting 6300s and OCCASIONALLY 4800s is ridiculous.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
I actually don't drink because it is unhealthy both physically and mentally. Nobody is too young to get into a bar, it depends on where you are located.
Actually a little bit of wine is very good for you!

http://www.health.com/health/article...410287,00.html

You never tire of spouting nonsense do you. So cute.

Dabba

05-14-2011

I linked your response and my counter right in my post Sefam. No reason to keep repeating it.

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Actually a little bit of wine is very good for you!

http://www.health.com/health/article...410287,00.html

You never tire of spouting nonsense do you. So cute.
Of course you bring up one exception that is not true for everyone. And then your last remark is a psychological self projection.....

Quote:
I linked your response and my counter right in my post Sefam. No reason to keep repeating it.
make that two psychological self projections. you are the one spamming every page

Dabba

05-14-2011

So cute. I just want to pat you on your little head, give you a much needed hug and tell you its ok.

KonFewShuN

05-14-2011

See, heres the problem with me right now.

I have over 13K of IP to spend, and id like to buy new champs, but seeing as a good 40% or so are 6.3K IP. I will not buy them, simply because afer buying a 6.3k champ, that leaves me with not nearly enough IP for a full rune build for that particular champ.