Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sefam

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
Dabba:
Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price ranges.

If someone can point me towards the link where Riot made any promises regarding new champion releases I'll stop.

I believe the promise concerned future releases. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote:
Intercalaris:
Riot's trying to avoid such complaints and barely responding~

Only marketing can answer these questions. Phreak can't come in and say "lol it'l be okay".

And you know how much marketing has transparency with the community compared to the other departments.

cookingbythebook

05-14-2011

9600 Ashe on SEA servers

Dabba

05-14-2011

Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

Sefam

Recruiter

05-14-2011

Quote:
cookingbythebook:
9600 Ashe on SEA servers

$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm sure we'l have higher price ranges pretty soon. If the tribunal gives IP, we will see a new price bracket.

Quote:
Dabba:
Woot new page!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

And I'l reply my post everytime as well, since I'm very original.

The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.

Gambuto

05-14-2011

Quote:
DeceivingNShady:
I paid money for my champs you moron. Assume more.

Thx for supporting the Riot LoL Foundation, youre money will be well used

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Gambuto:
Thx for supporting the Riot LoL Foundation, youre money will be well used

ya I'm sure they used the money I gave them to get wasted on booze

Gambuto

05-14-2011

Quote:
DeceivingNShady:
ya I'm sure they used the money I gave them to get wasted on booze

ye...totally not on developing the game further.

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Gambuto:
ye...totally not on developing the game further.

Riot has been known to go on late night escapades with their fans to get wasted at bars

Gambuto

05-14-2011

Quote:
DeceivingNShady:
Riot has been known to go on late night escapades with their fans to get wasted at bars

THTAS YOUR MONEY MATE!!11!And all the other victimised players that bought RP.

Its called RiotPoints for a reason you know

Dabba

05-14-2011

Woot new page!

Quote:
Zealot644:
Apparently champions in a multitude of price ranges is impossible.

Quote:
Sefam:
The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.

Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price range. Riot never made any promise regarding new champion releases, they simply promised a balanced range of champion costs, and they have delivered.

Quote:
DeceivingNShady:

Awesome. I love developers who are in touch with their community. You're just jealous because you are too young to get into a bar.