This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
I just ran that through my 12 year old delinquent translator, it said:

"You are totally right, I have no legitimate argument, I bow to your superior logic."
I said insults because you are a thick skulled moronic troll that doesn't even have the reading comprehension to understand the point of this thread.

And then you go spamming useless information that has nothing to do with this topic. Oh and your ego is pretty big. At least you are dumb enough to bump the thread that you are against.

Shaella

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaellla View Post
just use Ashe. Ashe is all you need.
****ING ASHE
Everything is Ashe's fault. - League of Legends Community

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Apparently champions in a multitude of price ranges is impossible.
Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2011

Quote:
Woot new page!

450: 7 champs
1350: 18 champs
3150: 26 champs
4800: 3 champs
6300: 22 champs

Not only possible, it is exactly what we have!

So of the 76 champs, 51 of them (67%) are at the mid range IP price or cheaper. 25 (33%) of them are above the median price. Seems like a pretty darn good mix to me. What were we complaining about again?

Just going to post this on every page from now on when this thread gets bumped. It puts the lie to the OP. Balanced ip costs are balanced. Go ahead haters, downvote truth. I love it. I got math on my side, come at me bros.
The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.

Gambuto

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
i don't have to prove anything to your worthless fanboy f4gg0t ass, pendragon said it, you can google it, i've already read the quote.

Reported you for sucking riots c0c|<
cool story bro..and the perfect one to finish my last comment to this thread as it shows exactly the attidude of most of these whiners asking for cheaper champs because they think they NEED them to be "competitive"

DeceivingNShady

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gambuto View Post
cool story bro..and the perfect one to finish my last comment to this thread as it shows exactly the attidude of most of these whiners asking for cheaper champs because they think they NEED them to be "competitive"
I paid money for my champs you moron. Assume more.

Dabba

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefam View Post
The steady increase of exclusively 6300 IP champions. Most of the champions from the mid range IP or lower are the 40 first champions. Everything else except Poppy is 3150 and above.
Ok, but that has nothing to do with Riots promise of a balanced range of IP costs among champions other than they were following through on their promise, since before the release of a line of 6300 champs the balance was heavily skewed toward the lower price ranges.

If someone can point me towards the link where Riot made any promises regarding new champion releases I'll stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceivingNShady View Post
I paid money for my champs you moron. Assume more.
Anybody that believes this, contact me, I have a bridge for sale at a very reasonable price.

Gambuto

05-14-2011

Quote:
I just ran that through my 12 year old delinquent translator, it said:

"You are totally right, I have no legitimate argument, I bow to your superior logic."
spot on!

<3

m4rk owns

05-14-2011

i hear the monkey king is 7200 ip =P

GoAwayAnnaOkBye

05-14-2011

Riot's trying to avoid such complaints and barely responding~