This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vorrrace

05-10-2011

I'm with you sir.

Cyrad

05-10-2011

I miss the days when a 6300IP champion meant a champion with unique game mechanics.

Everytime I think they're getting better (Rumble, Jarvan, etc...), then they release a ranged DPS version of Master Yi and slap a hefty price for it.

Shamoonk

05-10-2011

Don't be cheap and spend some money. The server are not free to run.

If you like the game pay to play it and quit *****ing.

CaptainCharisma2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

why do you want Vayne so much? there lota of ways to have new experience in this game. try dps sona, or something. you no, manamune, trinity force, banshees veil. 2/7/21 and stuff

Temlam

05-10-2011

Technically it is possible (in fact decently doable) to afford a 6300 ip champion every 2 weeks.
The issue is, that will be all you spend it on. Having taken off for a few months, I have almost no hope of honestly buying all the new champions that have come out during that time. Tho I really don't mind. Most of them do seem lackluster compared to older champions, maybe slightly more gimmiky but overall less useful.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uccisore View Post
Orrrrrr how about you just not get a champ at all once in a while? Mind blowing, I know, that if you want 100% of the content a micro-transaction game puts out, you have to play until your fingers bleed like a girl at her 12th birthday party, or put up some f*cking cash.

Maybe, just maybe, the Riot system isn't based around semi-casual players being able to get 100% of their content for free. Maybe they'd go right the **** out of business if they did things that way. Jesus.
Maybe I want said champion but am sick of it always being the same play until my fingers bleed or cough up more of my hard earned money I should be spending on things such as food?

The current system Riot is going with where they are constantly putting out cash grab champions needs to stop. There has to be a break where a cheaper champion is released because myself, and many others are honest to god sick of the grind.

Uccisore

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Im with the OP. These constant 6300 IP champs are just nutz.

You kiddies in school may be able to blow your paychecks on this every week or play 4 games a day (when the HELL did gaming for 4 hours a day become CASUAL) and farm up enough ip to do it.

The rest of us, who have jobs and families, who use the money the make to LIVE instead of sucking off their parents, who work **** HARD, pay taxes, buy groceries, pay for their ungrateful kids who whine about not getting 10 bucks every 2 weeks to spend on their game.........I could go on but you get the point.
Did it ever occur to you, Mr. Entitled, that the people who work at Riot need to do those things too? How the F*CK are they supposed to support themselves and support this game by handing over all the content for free to people who can't even be bothered to play the **** thing that much?

Yeah, you know ALL ABOUT how hard it is to part with money and fiscal responsibility when it's YOUR dime, but Riot is just supposed to HAND YOU new champions for an amount of ip a dedicated player can earn in 2-3 days, because everybody just LOVES to write code all ****ing day, right?

Ahri s 9 Anuses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Maybe I want said champion but am sick of it always being the same play until my fingers bleed or cough up more of my hard earned money I should be spending on things such as food?

The current system Riot is going with where they are constantly putting out cash grab champions needs to stop. There has to be a break where a cheaper champion is released because myself, and many others are honest to god sick of the grind.
Man, you are making my head spin. You seriously don't comprehend that this is a business. They aren't just providing LoL for you out of the goodness of their hearts.

**** off and find a new game. Maple Story might be good for you.

Zealot644

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingreaper View Post
If you want to buy the odd one, then you don't need to be able to save up in two weeks, but rather in three months.

And if you can't do that, you're not playing very often.
You practically just summed up my post.

I shouldnt have to play like a madman to afford another overpriced champion every two weeks. Sometimes people need a break to just relax and spend the IP on other things.

Ben Ruuuuuuuuuu

05-10-2011

you know ive never thought about it
but i wouldnt be surprised if riot made you buy the map to play it