This 6300 IP Bull**** Needs To Stop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurise

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot644 View Post
Are you pissed about being scammed for stupid gas prices?

How about being pissed about being scammed for stupid champion prices?
Gas is a necessity which validates it's price. If gas cost $100 a gallon, Dabba would still buy it because he doesn't use alternative transportation.

Dabba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Quote:
Yes, its ridiculous.

Quote:
Ive never been scammed for stupid champion prices. I only buy champs I know I enjoy playing after using them on their free week, and I only buy when they are on sale. Same for skins. Nobody has ever put a gun to my head to force me into buying champions, I feel like I have a reasonable amount of champions and runes for my time played and the money I have spent on the game.

Sarvanaasha

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
No it won't. There are people that will always complain, no matter what you give them. You give these people an inch and they want a foot, give them a foot and they want a yard, give them a yard and they want a mile. Give them a mile and they complain that they have too far to walk.

They recently dropped the IP cost of several older champs, and these people complained about that too. They won't stop complaining until they are handed everything on a silver platter for nothing, and then they will start complaining again when Riot goes out of business from lack of funds.
Yeah...see that word? it meant EVERYBODY ****ING OWNED THEM. It didnt do anything for anyone but the brand new players, who prolly wont care anyways since they were only dropped like 800 IP. We are asking for 3k IP reduced. Dont compare them.

And yes, there would be less QQ-ing if i could actually manage to get that champion every 2 weeks without spending more than any MMO asks for as a monthly subscription.

Free game, sure. Like how runescape is free. How many of you play runescape? 90% of its unique features are members only. But atleast its pricing isnt out the butt (tho i personally dont like runescape...just too boring until very high levels)

hobomoe2

05-13-2011

**** the police!

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Quote:

are you pissed you paid more for that bottle of water than a litre of gas when you can get the same product for 0.064c from the tap?

their is no choice when purchasing gas/oil

it is monopolized

Exzodium

05-13-2011

Bump.

Elite Midget

05-13-2011

You say that untill the Police stop you and ask you to take the drunk driving test.

hobomoe2 "C'mon officer. I didn't mean to say that about you guys. Look, I'm drunk but I'm willing to do you... a 'favor' if you just let me go."

Officer "Bend over."

hobomoe2 "Yes sir!"

StudShogun

05-13-2011

Listen man, if you don't want to pay the price, don't get the product. Yeah LOL is a free game, but they have to make money somehow. If you don't want to pay actual money, go skinless, easy. As for the champion purchase, do you really need to own every single one? I mean, like, get over your big bad self man. It costs what it costs, and crying about it won't change it at all. In fact, your only creating a hate wagon when you do. So, do what everyone else does. Wait for the champ you want in free week, try him/her, then use IP to get them if you like them. That's it. It's easy.

Complaining about this is like complaining about the new Chevy trucks every year. They keep coming out, but i can't afford ALL of them, so I will just rage til they make them all affordable. Where instead, it should be. "Huh, well, this one handles better, and has better mpg, this must be the right choice."

So yes QQ moar.

Tha Hype

05-13-2011

bump FOR GREAT JUSTICE

Baksteent

05-13-2011

I would upvote it twice if possible.