Do you prefer Draft or Blind Pick--and for which type?

Draft for both types. 20 55.56%
Draft for just Summoner's Rift. 9 25.00%
Draft for just Crystal Scar. 1 2.78%
Blind Pick forever! 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: (+@Riot)How popular are the Draft options for Summoner's Rift and Crystal Scar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kierphe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

Since Draft was released for Summoner's Rift--and subsequently Crystal Scar--how popular are these options with the playerbase? Vooote!

Asmodoues

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

As someone who only plays overpowered FotM champs that get banned every game, I think draft mode is a terrible idea.

Kierphe

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmodoues View Post
As someone who only plays overpowered FotM champs that get banned every game, I think draft mode is a terrible idea.
I suppose that's as good a reason as any to prefer Blind Pick. Maybe Lee Sin and Akali get some playtime in Dominion in Blind Pick. =p

Xtreme217

Recruiter

09-27-2011

I dont like Draft Pick for Dominion. By the time you finish the picks and bans, and your game starts, that prob about half the actual dominion game right there.

Draft Pick in SR isnt bad though.

Nood

09-27-2011

I preffer Blind Pick for Dominion cause its a joke map and I don't really care to play seriuosly.

Summoner's Rift, on the other hand, can't be played with Blind Pick, the only option there is Draft.

Rarkko

09-27-2011

I play only draft pick at SR now, much better for me at least the games are more interesting

I go blind pick on dominion too, the map doesnt require strategy as much as summoner rift, so draft pick is kind of a waste of time there

Myslead

09-27-2011

**** blind pick seriously

Dabba

09-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myslead View Post
**** blind pick seriously
^ This just about sums up my opinion on blind pick.

Kierphe

09-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabba View Post
^ This just about sums up my opinion on blind pick.
Had to play Blind Pick yesterday because a friend of a friend didn't have enough champions to play Draft. Eugh. Every game of Dominion.. Lee Sin/Jax/Akali/Gangplank. Raaaaaaage!