League Judgment - Vayne

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiercely Fuzzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejellys View Post
Who the hell reads this? It's a game...Get a life
Who takes their time to post on a website, telling people to get a life. I think we all know who needs to get one.

BuddhazBounty

05-10-2011

I dislike how the summoners ability has been getting down played. They're less powerful, less knowledgeable, and no longer in control. It worked for the blind monk because it was an integral part of his character, but not Vayne. I found it too out of character and almost cliche. The whole thing felt more like a promotion than a story worth reading.

zantion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-10-2011

interesting....

P000ky

05-10-2011

Quote:
Droplets of blood fly towards her like a cloud of razors, but she effortlessly tumbles over a barrel and out of the way.
You might say... She did a barrel roll.

brycraw

05-10-2011

Anyone else sensing the Batman vibe here? This is a good thing btw.

Syckness

05-10-2011

Didn't read.

Ojars

05-10-2011

Always love these

MalGeist

05-10-2011

Quote:
I dislike how the summoners ability has been getting down played. They're less powerful, less knowledgeable, and no longer in control. It worked for the blind monk because it was an integral part of his character, but not Vayne. I found it too out of character and almost cliche. The whole thing felt more like a promotion than a story worth reading.
I agree.... The summoners have always been rather omniscient and powerful before- here they're incompetent and cowardly. What happened? Was it 'heavy drinkg day' at the institute? o.O

I am G

05-10-2011

Based on a true story.

P000ky

05-10-2011

Quote:
There she was, trapped, frozen, and forced to watch through a crack in the cupboard door as the twisted witch brutally tortured the woman she loved more than any other.
Maybe this sentence is just written awkwardly, but is this implying Vayne's into girls?

12345678 ... 14