League Judgment - Vayne

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exterminatuz

05-10-2011

I love how with each new League Judgment, we're getting more and more of an insight to the summoners who run the League.

At first, I thought it was just a bunch of Summoners who drug people and monsters from all around to compete for entertainment. But with Brand, it was a kind of punishment with a leash. With Vayne, it's a way to keep an eye on someone who's been watching them. And now there's even a Noxian summoner?! I love Political intrigue and this is getting better and better. Where's the book guys? Hell, where's the movie?

IDKSmurf

05-10-2011

What I want to know is why they dont change anything. All the carries have slows and passives. All the assassians have a stun and a nuke and a "quick damage" burst. Tryndamere is for noobs. All mage/ranged have stuns and some sort of overpowered utlimate (i.e. Veigar's 1 shot KO on any other mage, Karthus requries no skill to use, Malzahar (nothing to say), Fiddles.... You know). I mean, the only fun champions are like Ezreal, which truely requires skill to use, Kassadin, Shaco, etc. What has LoL come to? Vayne is nothing new, just buy the 450 ip Ashe, im a suker and bought the 6300 NOOB.

Knight Cuddles

05-10-2011

The lore needs to start being animated aswell, seriously. You could turn this game straight into an epic saga or something, Id be a supporter for life. Vayne sounds so epic, i bet it would just wreck shop on everything if this was animated.

Xaean

05-10-2011

Freakin amazing, keep up the good work.

Rigs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

[QUOTE=RiotBabagahnoosh;8708981]LEAGUE JUDGEMENT
Candidate: Vayne
Date: 6 May, 21 CLE

Observation

The trail leads her past a public house.

First, I want to ask you how you managed to get past our defenses to gain access to the deeper chambers of the Institute.”

Past, Present, Future = tenses (or nouns)
Passed, Pass, Will Pass = verbs

You're using a tense instead of a verb.

Forsaken Pillow

05-10-2011

[QUOTE=itsRigs;8735598]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
LEAGUE JUDGEMENT
Candidate: Vayne
Date: 6 May, 21 CLE

Observation

The trail leads her past a public house.

First, I want to ask you how you managed to get past our defenses to gain access to the deeper chambers of the Institute.”

Past, Present, Future = tenses (or nouns)
Passed, Pass, Will Pass = verbs

You're using a tense instead of a verb.

Fetched a dictionary.

–adverb
so as to pass by or beyond; by: The troops marched past.

Words can have more than one meaning.

Taliesin

05-10-2011

I'm glad that you're breaking out of the usual mold for some of these, Baba. It gives you more room to be creative, and the more creative you get, the better these glimpses become. Well done

Empath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Haha, oh god reading this was awesome. <3
I always love these.

Armra

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalGeist View Post
I agree.... The summoners have always been rather omniscient and powerful before- here they're incompetent and cowardly. What happened? Was it 'heavy drinkg day' at the institute? o.O
i think they are setting up for season 2 drama. obviously its going to take the path of corruption within the league.

and as for the summoners. nothing is immortal, all things crumble. im sure there is more behind it than just promotion for a champion (who is a b.a.m.f. by the way)

AoiAoi

05-10-2011

This is by far my favorite judgement. if you wrote this babagnoosh i really cant wait to see more from you!!! truly exceptional.