Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mcthony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

please don't nerf my mord, o god, don't does it.

but ryze? f that ******

Drkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

phantom karth,shadow eve and white mage veigar need to be on sale next plz!

Roli

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idge View Post
and how dare you think everyone on the riot team has the ability to know when the patch is going to be released
They don't have to tell us when it will be released, we just want them to tell us what's going on. (COMMUNICATION PLZ).

darkapples

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roli View Post
They don't have to tell us when it will be released, we just want them to tell us what's going on. (COMMUNICATION PLZ).
True story.

Mistress Cuddles

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roli View Post
PLZ COMMUNCATIONZ - Half of them are at GDC hence why theres only 2-3 posting as is they dont need to do things that they cant really do :V

Skithe

03-12-2010

Its a free game. They are not obligated to do anything. Honestly if i were them I would ban every one of you that *****es and moans from the forums. Your not being constructive at all and your only wasting your breath. If you can code a better game go do it and gtfo of LoL

Kitteh

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skithe View Post
Its a free game. They are not obligated to do anything. Honestly if i were them I would ban every one of you that *****es and moans from the forums. Your not being constructive at all and your only wasting your breath. If you can code a better game go do it and gtfo of LoL
no u

kromaniac

03-13-2010

About the skins...Nice stuff . About the riot points...well it's every player decision if they want or not to bui RP. Also it would be great to offer some free RP to starting players because like that i can assure you much more players will buy in future RP. It's like comercial stuff...soft manipulation.

Zhonya

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos es mortuus View Post
Whats all this nonsense about the patch and it's new charecter? Heres an idea. Stop wasting our time with skins, people stop *****ing about the patch cause they aint listening, and lets try to get a REAL patch going. One that nerfs the bloody hell out chars like Teemo, Twitch,...
LOL LOL LOL. I love trolls. Oh wait, this guy is serious! xD

abekat09

03-13-2010

when will the new ranged champ come??