Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wikapi

03-12-2010

who would buy a nerfed and useless champion skin? i mean yi is unplayable now, dropped the ****ing game since u ****ed up my fave char, waiting for HON where i can play non ranged DPS chars.

Shadow Stepsh

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiun View Post
Riot,

Its perfectly understandable that Ezreal takes more time, but i dont understand why you can't release the skins beforehand. Please do not underestimate the value of updating your players on whats going on. People wouldn't flame as much if you gave more updates to the different issues being solved. They just want to know you guys are listening to them.

Thanks,
Jiun
^ What he said. We need Pendragon to use "Red Monster" pls

http://www.riotgames.com/team/#stevemescon

riotchuck

03-12-2010

Thanks for pointing this out. The in-game shot was not of the Emerald Taric skin.

-Riotchuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingAwsome View Post

P.S. the second picture is of regular taric not emerald

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotchuck View Post
Thanks for pointing this out. The in-game shot was not of the Emerald Taric skin.

-Riotchuck
wow seriously how u guys dare posting something not related to the tons of ppl asking about the patch!?

Mistress Cuddles

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hak3n View Post
wow seriously how u guys dare posting something not related to the tons of ppl asking about the patch!?
and how dare you think everyone on the riot team has the ability to know when the patch is going to be released

Sky Avenger

03-12-2010

Sivir Skin pleasseee! :P

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idge View Post
and how dare you think everyone on the riot team has the ability to know when the patch is going to be released
You really think they dont know? lol haha they just dont wana tell us, they could fix so many things by just saying something about it

Totergott

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos es mortuus View Post
Whats all this nonsense about the patch and it's new charecter? Heres an idea. Stop wasting our time with skins, people stop *****ing about the patch cause they aint listening, and lets try to get a REAL patch going. One that nerfs the bloody hell out chars like Teemo, Fiddle, Twitch, Jax, and so on. How about more maps maybe? Better matchmaking system? Turrets that dont shoot past 15 closer targets to shoot at players 10 miles away for no apparent reason? The last thing this game needs is one more OP char and chances are thats what its getting. What they really need to patch is the necessities. Fix what needs to be fixed now, not add, add, add, until theres a world of problems and fixes that need to be done. Stop wasting money on RIOT points for skins, stopping falling for the discounts it's all part of the show people. As long as you're buying, they gonna keep selling you back the same stale old product with a differant color frosting.
A little harsh, but I feel this is all the patch should be. FIXING stuff. We have plenty of champions for now, and adding more just adds more bugs. Nerf the champions that need to be nerfed and fix the turret issue, and Rammus's Taunt move since it seems to not work sometimes. And the probable reason Riot isn't responding in this forum since it's about the skins and not the patch.

Now for the related topic... boo on Riot for sale when I purchased Assassin Yi skin a few days ago >.<.

Nephian

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotchuck View Post

-Riotchuck
Fix it, chuck! Fix it so I can see if I wanna buy this guy's greenie skin. I think y'all oughta post TWO screenshots, to make up for the mix-up. Yayaya, do eet, do eeeetttttt.

LupusAlbus

03-12-2010

Not that big of a drop in Master Yi, but I already had the skin anyway. He was the main hero I used levels 1-10. Got a ton of kills with him. Might play him some this weekend.