Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dial119

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos es mortuus View Post
Whats all this nonsense about the patch and it's new charecter? Heres an idea. Stop wasting our time with skins, people stop *****ing about the patch cause they aint listening, and lets try to get a REAL patch going. One that nerfs the bloody hell out chars like Teemo, Fiddle, Twitch, Jax, and so on. How about more maps maybe? Better matchmaking system? Turrets that dont shoot past 15 closer targets to shoot at players 10 miles away for no apparent reason? The last thing this game needs is one more OP char and chances are thats what its getting. What they really need to patch is the necessities. Fix what needs to be fixed now, not add, add, add, until theres a world of problems and fixes that need to be done. Stop wasting money on RIOT points for skins, stopping falling for the discounts it's all part of the show people. As long as you're buying, they gonna keep selling you back the same stale old product with a differant color frosting.

Based on ur post seems u've been a regular victim to teemo, fiddle, twitch and jax, lol, anyway out of your list only jax is a bit op, rest are fine, u left out ryze too hes op for sure.

As for the patch hope its out soon and hope its worth the extra wait =), wish they would add the ranking system soon cuz alotta serious players r not that active after lvl 30 cuz of no rank system of any sort.

Jiun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

Riot,

Its perfectly understandable that Ezreal takes more time, but i dont understand why you can't release the skins beforehand. Please do not underestimate the value of updating your players on whats going on. People wouldn't flame as much if you gave more updates to the different issues being solved. They just want to know you guys are listening to them.

Thanks,
Jiun

Dial119

03-12-2010

Above post is true, main example with alotta private servers that have reached peak in-terms of player quantity and lost them in a short space of time, cuz of little or no real communication with their players and some how this game almost feels like a private server lol, it doesnt hurt to let us know what probs have been encountered and the estimated time frame before its resolved, we arent just a source for money, we are your community.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

The next sale should be on White Mage Veigar/Golden Alistar.

Pretty please!

Ryuuzu

03-12-2010

Guys, guys, guys.....Isn't it obvious? They are gonna have like 23 different new heroes coming out in one patch psshhh. I'll tell you this, they are **** sneaky

Roli

03-12-2010

As a lot of people here, I think that Riot should improve communication between their team and players. I mean, I know you never promised anything regarding the release date of the next patch, but still, you hinted it (based on other announcenments and usual trends.).

I don't see what it would cost you to communicate a little more with us, even if you are not sure yourself when it will be ready. Hell, just telling us that you are not sure would be ok with me.

I think it is a lack of respect treating the community like children, giving us a little cookie (skins sales of today) and thinking it will entertain us and make us forget everything you said before.

psikoticsilver

03-12-2010

WTB Jamie Lee Curtis / Sigourney Weaver skin for taric.

... oh wait ...

Abismal

03-12-2010

RIOT im really worried... no new map's, no really working mathmaking system only giving stupid skin's and new char's. wtf is happening you only have 3d designer (Changing the color of the skin *hard work* ) on your company or what?

Note for RIOT: FIX the Match making system and put the new map soon we are getting tired & bored...

astral1

03-12-2010

i love this game but the lack of content is despicable... Maybe you should have charged for certain heroes if your not making money but seriously, can you update this game besides skins and heroes....I for one would LOVE to play twisted treeline, and not with the NUBS

Auroros Osprey

03-12-2010

lucky me i snagged the yi skin during that massive price cut some while back.

id rather buy a sapphire taric, green isnt my color. OR BETTER YET PINK. OR A RAINBOW. cause you know, taric is a pretty boy

i would totally buy a rainbow taric skin, that would be so lolz worthy XD he'd be faaaaaabulous

edit: lol what the **** i suddenly became a senior? XD