Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glink

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Riot, I beg of you, please, 25% off vandal Jax for the next sale? I am only 25 RP away, pleeaaassseee!

XLeagueOfLegendX

03-12-2010

lol its like "I don't care about this get the patch out already"
xD

Thialo

03-12-2010

**** riot your gay.

No one wants a stupid green taric or black yi for a discount. everyone wants the patch. stop making excuses and putting discount skins out so we forget about patch.

Just press the "release patch button" . Do it. go on. wtf why have you not pressed it yet?

Cyony

03-12-2010

Quote:
Thialo:
**** riot your gay.

No one wants a stupid green taric or black yi for a discount. everyone wants the patch. stop making excuses and putting discount skins out so we forget about patch.

Just press the "release patch button" . Do it. go on. wtf why have you not pressed it yet?

yup... this is DEFINITLY going to make them release the patch faster.
do you know WHY, it is not released yet?
Maybe because its not done, maybe the new Champion has some bugs that need to be taken care of.

just a thought

Blixa Bargeld

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Quote:
Thialo:
**** riot your gay.

Unbelievable attitude. Arrogant AND ignorant, bleh.

On the topic, I might just buy the Green Neil Diamond skin.

AhTtekan

03-12-2010

Quote:
Thialo:
**** riot your gay.

Since you're posting on here I'm guessing you play this game. On that note, if this were my game and I was the head of Riot, I would ban your ass in a snap.

Pr0pHeCy GG

03-12-2010

Whats all this nonsense about the patch and it's new charecter? Heres an idea. Stop wasting our time with skins, people stop *****ing about the patch cause they aint listening, and lets try to get a REAL patch going. One that nerfs the bloody hell out chars like Teemo, Fiddle, Twitch, Jax, and so on. How about more maps maybe? Better matchmaking system? Turrets that dont shoot past 15 closer targets to shoot at players 10 miles away for no apparent reason? The last thing this game needs is one more OP char and chances are thats what its getting. What they really need to patch is the necessities. Fix what needs to be fixed now, not add, add, add, until theres a world of problems and fixes that need to be done. Stop wasting money on RIOT points for skins, stopping falling for the discounts it's all part of the show people. As long as you're buying, they gonna keep selling you back the same stale old product with a differant color frosting.

blotterboi23

03-12-2010

why are the server status here in our place, in philippines, are blocked?? and it says: "Not available in your area"..

DelishusWeenie

Recruiter

03-12-2010

Quote:
blotterboi23:
why are the server status here in our place, in philippines, are blocked?? and it says: "Not available in your area"..

bcoz they have block your IP didn't you hear about SEA server they were setting up a SEA server for us here thus our IP have been blocked even though the server isn't already live yet....

hgh123

03-12-2010

are you kidding me i just got the Yi skin yesterday. any chance of a refund?