Assassin Master Yi and Emerald Taric Skins On Sale

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

riotchuck

03-11-2010

If you're a Master Yi or Taric fan and haven't yet grabbed a skin for these champions, now's your chance to get them at a reduced price. For this weekend only, the Assassin Master Yi skin will be 25% off and the Emerald Taric skin will be 50% off. After Sunday, these skins will return to the regular price, so don't miss out on these great deals.

Assassin Master Yi skin (previously 390 RP), now only 290 RP!
Emerald Taric skin (previously 520 RP), now only 260 RP!

This offer will only last until March 14th, so add these skins to your inventory now while they are still discounted. Click on the Skins tab in the Store to purchase and unlock these skins.

-RiotChuck

UPDATE: This sale has ended.

Arafel

Friend of Urf

03-11-2010

Wtb Ezreal.

Altex

03-11-2010

still w8ing on the patch...and i know that u maybe have some complications on the new patch but just wonder when its comming. U could atleast have written that the patch is delayed or something? Hope u fix it soon. And u really need to nerf Ryze and jax...they are to Op. Peace

SofaKingAwsome

03-11-2010

so is this to make up for the other bundle thats not gonna make it? *cough* ezreal
just would like some official word on whats goin on with the patch?

P.S. the second picture is of regular taric not emerald

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

Or at least release the skins, I don't really care that much about Ezreal. On a side note, this discounts are just to calm us down about no ghost skins?

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2010

I own the Yi skin, but the Taric skin is still 520RP in the shop. Maybe I have to restart the game? Or maybe the sale hasn't begun just yet?

Bowser

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexplosive View Post
I own the Yi skin, but the Taric skin is still 520RP in the shop. Maybe I have to restart the game? Or maybe the sale hasn't begun just yet?
It says this weekend, it's Thursday still

Benoit

03-11-2010

Make a Morgana Skin please!

Stalyn

03-11-2010

Is it just me or does that picture have Regular Taric instead of Emerald?

The second one

ZSabre

Adjudicator

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalyn View Post
Is it just me or does that picture have Regular Taric instead of Emerald?

The second one
It looks more like.. Regular Taric's Blue gems with the skinned Taric's gold outlining armor.

12345 ... 10