Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot:upcoming patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kn1ghtHawk

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Just curious when we can expect the next patch.

When beta was going on, we usually had 1 every week/every other week. It was even starting to go that way once the game went public. This usually happened on a Thursday. Now, I know the days have been different from time to time (though you try and hold true to a particular "patch day&quot, and we usually see some sort of announcement a day or 2 in advance when it'll happen, but no such luck just yet.

I know that PTR can take awhile to get significant data back about new champions, or champion remakes/buffs/nerfs/etc.

Would just like a heads up when we can expect it.

Thank you for your time.

YYZed

03-11-2010

riot doesnt do ETA's, they do, it should be up later today.

I believe patch is being postponed due to bugs with "is he Real"

SaulOrNothing

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Quote:
Nyte Crawler:
riot doesnt do ETA's, they do, it should be up later today.

I believe patch is being postponed due to bugs with "is he Real"

They also love the word "soon"... I dont mid though. Nothing has gotten me too excited the last couple patches, this one is no exception (I've tried this one out on the TR and I like the new TF). Waiting a week or even a month wont hurt my feelings at all, though.

YYZed

03-11-2010

Quote:
BurtonEarny:
They also love the word "soon"... I dont mid though. Nothing has gotten me too excited the last couple patches. Waiting a week or even a month wont hurt my feelings at all.

yeah they already did release 4 champions in the last two months that should be plenty as compared to Icefrog DotA

Kn1ghtHawk

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Good enough reasons. Was just interested in Ezreal and how the new TF works out.