@Riot:upcoming patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Just curious when we can expect the next patch.

When beta was going on, we usually had 1 every week/every other week. It was even starting to go that way once the game went public. This usually happened on a Thursday. Now, I know the days have been different from time to time (though you try and hold true to a particular "patch day"), and we usually see some sort of announcement a day or 2 in advance when it'll happen, but no such luck just yet.

I know that PTR can take awhile to get significant data back about new champions, or champion remakes/buffs/nerfs/etc.

Would just like a heads up when we can expect it.

Thank you for your time.

YYZed

03-11-2010

riot doesnt do ETA's, they do, it should be up later today.

I believe patch is being postponed due to bugs with "is he Real"

SaulOrNothing

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
riot doesnt do ETA's, they do, it should be up later today.

I believe patch is being postponed due to bugs with "is he Real"
They also love the word "soon"... I dont mid though. Nothing has gotten me too excited the last couple patches, this one is no exception (I've tried this one out on the TR and I like the new TF). Waiting a week or even a month wont hurt my feelings at all, though.

YYZed

03-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonEarny View Post
They also love the word "soon"... I dont mid though. Nothing has gotten me too excited the last couple patches. Waiting a week or even a month wont hurt my feelings at all.
yeah they already did release 4 champions in the last two months that should be plenty as compared to Icefrog DotA

Kn1ghtHawk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-11-2010

Good enough reasons. Was just interested in Ezreal and how the new TF works out.