LoL Needs a Rank Reset Feature

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ender Wiggum

05-09-2011

I can't be the only one who is stuck in elo hell due to the incompetence of others. People can say that if you weren't so bad you wouldn't be in elo hell, but many of us know for a fact that this is not true. That in ranked games it gets to a point where no matter how good you are as an indivdual there just aren't enough good people in ranks even below 900, once you get below 900 it is nearly impossible to get back up. Which brings me to my proposal, which may or may not have been suggested in the past before, I don't know, and I don't have time to look to see if it has been suggested before, but LoL needs a rank reset feature.

It wouldn't be that hard to implement and if you make it so that you have to use RP to use it I can guarantee you that people would pay. There are so many of us who love this game but have either quit or are on the verge of quitting due to being stuck in elo hell. A rank reset feature would add another revenue stream, would help cull players who are only in it to ruin it for others, and would just make things so much better for the community.

There is really no reason not to have such a feature short of it not being fair, well what's fair about having a rank below 600 and having no hope of it rising because of players who are either so disinterested that they no longer try or players who are only playing to sabotage you. This feature could be more helpful than anyone knows, but the only way riot would implement such a feature is if the community demands it, so please show your support, by posting here and messaging riot to make this happen, I don't want to quit the game, but it is getting to the point where I might.

BIG fanboy

05-09-2011

No

noskill5

05-09-2011

nope. if it were implemented as you suggested, firstly, youd be able to buy higher ranking (by resetting with RP after purchasing RP). if this happened, LoL ranked would be more of a joke than it currently is

secondly, very few people would be under 1200 EVER because theyd just buy resets after they get "stuck in low elo hell" again (read: they got stuck playing with idiots like themself and are too ignorant to see otherwise)

thirdly, youre stupid.

Ender Wiggum

05-09-2011

that's why you'd need to make if a hefty price, say $50 or more worth of RP to reset

noskill5

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender Wiggum View Post
that's why you'd need to make if a hefty price, say $50 or more worth of RP to reset
are you too stupid to read my entire post, or are you deliberately ignoring the glaring issue with offering to SELL HIGHER RANKING in a "competitive" game in an attempt to bring about a solution to your own incompetence?

BeefNoodleHouse2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

No, because I don't want to play with people like you in ranked.

R1shal

05-09-2011

99% of the time, people belong in the elo they are in. Your case is one of them. You are losing ranked games as rumble. Fool

Ender Wiggum

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by noskill5 View Post
are you too stupid to read my entire post, or are you deliberately ignoring the glaring issue with offering to SELL HIGHER RANKING in a "competitive" game in an attempt to bring about a solution to your own incompetence?
I read your post, but your making an assumption that everyone would use it like it was a free feature, I'm talking about adding a price tag that most people wouldn't want to use because most people don't like spending money on what is essentially a free game. So yes there would be a percentage who would abuse the system, spending so much money to do so I have no idea why, but as a whole most of the community wouldn't use it meaning only the ones who are serious about it for the most part would use it. Maybe I just have more faith/believe trolls are poor, I don't know, it's just an idea I'm trying to get going.

DrillDrill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

You deserve to leave sub 1200 ELO when you're better than it.

kefkac

05-09-2011

You're in "elo hell" because u deserve to be there. stop blaming it on the others,theres people everyday rising up from 600 to 1000-1400 and posting it on the forums.

Why? because they realized they werent good as they claimed,learned the game a bit more,had patience,and climbed up slowly be turning better at the game.