Release Notes v1.0.0.118

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerraceSolace

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

Only patches I'm really happy with are the TF & Sona ones, since those were annoying me enormously.

Crannabis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2011

I do wonder if the stun on Vayne's megabolt will proc if they collide with anivia's ice wall or trundles tower

TSS vape

05-10-2011

Where is the Urgot nerfs?

chili01

05-10-2011

why? I loved annie's run animation!

PrunePOP

05-10-2011

I really like the changes, although i dont see why shen was nerfed he didnt do that much damage to begin with, My favorite part of this was where you guys changed Twisted Fates pick a card thing. I'm excited about this because if you have a stun or slow ready it would often use it on a auto attack on a minion and basicly screwed your attack up.

Thanks Riot Team

Stunlocke

05-10-2011

YAY!!! Finally fixed Paranoia... Now they need to fix the Unspeakable Horror hitch and I'll be a happy man ^_^

BiCuriousGeorge

05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrunePOP View Post
I really like the changes, although i dont see why shen was nerfed he didnt do that much damage to begin with, My favorite part of this was where you guys changed Twisted Fates pick a card thing. I'm excited about this because if you have a stun or slow ready it would often use it on a auto attack on a minion and basicly screwed your attack up.

Thanks Riot Team
you didnt play against the right shens then.

Crannabis

05-10-2011

I like seeing cooldowns and counters on items, see GA, warmogs, banshee veil, but can we get counters for the mana tear/ archangels/ manamune?

PsychoManiac Qc

05-10-2011

Seems to be a nice patch. Nice improuvement to jax, nice tweak. Nice Jaximus and Lord MordeKaiser Skins.

But I'm still concerned about a few things. Where is Sion's buff and sivir reworked? What about nerfing rumble just a bit? Probably for the next pacth.

TheGreenSky

05-10-2011

The karthus nerf is way too much.
Once again proves that Riot only listens to noobs QQ.