Launcher is not starting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSeries

05-09-2011

When I double click LOL shortcut the "League of Legends" emblem show up in my screen, although the launcher doesnt appear. And it stayed forever, it only goes off screen if I stop the process rad_user_kernel.exe*32 on task manager.

Danilo40

05-09-2011

same here, up!!

hmattar

05-09-2011

same problem here please help!

xSeries

05-09-2011

I found a few player in my area have the same problem, and we were player yesterday.

I cleanned up my RADS logs and started again, only rads_user_kernel logs appear now.

It says didnt find projects or solutions in the path and bth directories are there

New RAD file.

PS: Launcher sudently apear, but still not loading. The major ISP in my area is having some serius issue, dunno if it can avoid perfect LoL function.

Tewy

05-09-2011

I am having the same problem. I played last night turned of the computer after finished for the night.
This morning go to play a game of LoL and the launcher won't start, it just stays on the league of legends emblem until I shut it down!

EDIT: Just to let you guys know I followed the instructions in this thread, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...83#post8501983
that detail how to replace the RAD kernal with a new one that riot have fixed, I downloaded and swapped in the new one according to the instruction and
started the launcher, it appears to still not work but I left it for a few minutes and eventually a message pops up there is a problem and a riot program will fix it,
and hey PRESTO it did, now i can play again

URFEARHASCOME

11-04-2013

has this been fixed yet?