"Welcome to-" YES I GET IT ALREADY

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

proXc

05-23-2011

All I'm saying is, if they have some time and Riot wants to work on something - this is what I'd like - to make me feel like I'm playing the game for the first time.

Mwaheed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

If they were to use champion voices for the welcome greeting, I feel an appropriate voice would be one of a champion from your own team (maybe to avoid a little confusion).

Best Lolicon NA

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
K. Choose your favorite song of all time. Listen to it over and over 100 times in a row. Is it your favorite song now?
iv done this.......still my favorite song

Darklinkshadow

05-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by proXc View Post
K. Choose your favorite song of all time. Listen to it over and over 100 times in a row. Is it your favorite song now?
Yes. I could listen to a lot of my favorite songs end to end repeatably and not tire of them. However this is a poor comparison. Listening to the same song is a constant effect, whereas the welcoming happens every 30 minutes for a fast game and every 50 for a slow game. Maybe even long if it's a really slow game, or even shorter if it's a really short game.

But if we were even talking about one exact note in a song, that note happens every 2 minutes to every 4 minutes unless you are listening to Rush. However if you are listening to Rush, you don't need to worry about the music getting old.

If you can't handle the same person welcoming you every 30 minutes, take a break you've played too many matches today.

Perkynoobs

06-21-2011

I like the voice just fine, last thing i want is the DoTA announcer's dark heavy excessively masculine dark paramilitary hardcore jack off to voice. The current announcer is perfectly fine, her voice provides an aura of officiality beyond the battlefield. Though more dialog and script priority would be nice so that she can announce pentakill when it does happen.

I'm so sick of all these dark, evil themed underground mythical dungeon type game and motif. Mirror's Edge and Halo graphics > Crysis if you know what i mean. It has style. And this is what this game has...style, and I like it as is.

xXBlooDYMagEXx

10-12-2011

why did this thread die?

support!