Refunds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Likeintrueblood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

So, I've played LoL for a bit, and I stll feel kind of new rearing up on level 20. In my time on this amazing game, I've bought alot, and I do mean ALOT of champions with RP - 30-35 at least. Now, as I was not even level 10 before I bought many of these champons, I question whether or not a refund in RP would be possible as I could've bought more desirable things with my RP, such as skins and additional rune pages. If anyone could please help me on this matter I'd cordially thank them.

Metaphisto

05-09-2011

I've never heard of a refund before, so I highly doubt you will get one. You can always try emailing Riot, but don't be overly hopeful.

If you visited this forum earlier we would have told you to save your money/ip until you played the champs during the free week.

Likeintrueblood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2011

Thanks for the help, I'll do just that - I read something about getting refunds for bundles, so I hope I can do that.

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

05-09-2011

Unfortunately, its unlikely that you'll receive your refund under normal circumstances. In the future I'd be more careful with your purchases (in League of Legends or with any product which requires money). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rabbitsuit

05-09-2011

I sent a ticket in regarding a refund for champions previously owned before buying a bundle and was given this response,

"Rabbitsuit,

I can definitely assist you with this as well. Per our policy, I am only allowed to refund up to three Champions, skins, etc. as a one time exception if you are to buy the collectors edition."

"To clarify: Any 3 that have been purchased within 30 days of the ticket creation date."

Hopefully that helps you out.