League of Legends folder missing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deama

05-09-2011

so im downloading a custom skin for one of the champions i play. downloaded the file, go into my computer>C:>Program files>??? whats this? the folder is not there???!!! why it was just there before the new launcher came out! could it have moved to a new folder? C:>Users>Public>??? nothing C:>users>Jeff>??? nothing. my Riot Games/League of Legends folder is no where to be found. i do a search typing Riot Games . nothing is found, next i do a search for League of Legends, the only thing it finds is my desktop icon. PLZ Riot and fellow summoners, what has happened here ?? D:

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Is there a folder named "RADS" there?

Deama

05-09-2011

i did a search for RADS and yes i did indeed find it

AllenTheGreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-09-2011

Also, search for lol.launcher, Is it there too?

Deama

05-09-2011

yes

Deama

05-09-2011

in there there are Managed Files and Releases folders

aymanh

05-09-2011

Hello Deama

Did you check here C:\Riot Games?

Deama

05-09-2011

yea i go to riot games, then league of legends, then there is RADS , rads_migrator, lol.launcher and lol.launcher.admin

AllenTheGreat

Recruiter

05-09-2011

That's the folder for the new Launcher that was added, right click lol.launcher.admin and "Run as Administrator" and you'll be able to join the game. As for Custom Skins, Modifying files can break your patcher and cause you to have to Reinstall the game. But if you really want them, you can use This thread for info on how to do it with the new patcher.

Riot is not accountable for any problems you run into while modifying/adding files.

Deama

05-09-2011

i have my desktop icon that i explained on my first post, im looking for the league of legends folder that contains the addons folder so i can use my own custom skins for champions