League of legends high ping and lag please fix it and stop ignoring post

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jasyace

05-09-2011

ive been playing this game for a while now but now it lags and high ping 400+ it used to be fine now its screwed up ive paid over $100 dollars and now you guys dont even reply to my technical emails or anything

Raddmiral

05-17-2011

I have the same problem; only started lagging last patch. It's not a cpu problem, it's a ping problem. It feels like Riot needs a server upgrade, but all my friends' pings are fine, so I have no idea what the problem is. I have no other internet apps running (streams, downloads, etc) and my ping used to be 40. Now it's an average of 90, but it spikes to 300 every minute or so and it really sucks.

WindTracer

05-17-2011

SAME PROBLEM HERE!!!
since last patch.........ping used to be around 30-40, and now its 300-400....
in the game its like a 3 second delay...ACTUAL THREE SECONDS....
i think it started since that day when no1 could log in.....
did the server experience some sort of hacking attack or w.e?

Zanean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Sorry for the mini-necro. I'm usually around 60 ping in texas but I have begun seeing ping spiking all the way to 1400 in game and staying consistently above 500. I have no idea how to explain why my ping can shoot from 60 one day to 1400 the other. Is there any way to stop these ping spikes?

Man Hammer

07-28-2011

i've done 1 of 3 things to help me...xp pro. I uninstalled pando......such a pain in the ass...I also use firefox...Turn proxy off or auto detect in windows settings. Also have nothing running but Lol. been playing for 3 months +

Man Hammer

07-28-2011

Also I have been getting lag spikes, it's server side as right when it happens.....7k ms ingame with.....10k dl + 4k upload right as i was lag spiking...it's server issues. sorry

Sn0wballz

02-19-2013

Bump high ping game!!!

Sn0wballz

02-19-2013

Bump High Ping game.
when im in game my ping is red in colour but my internet ping is running smooth

Cuttingtorch

02-19-2013

Bumped again. Get it together Riot...

DWlGHT K SCHRUTE

02-19-2013

This is a recent problem and the lag spikes are horrible. That said not everyone in my games are affected but I have had other players saying they are lagging at teh same time as me, while some are saying no. It has to be an internet thing somewhere.