Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some big changes are coming next week!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gulio

09-02-2009

Quote:
xukca:
I hope the spell icons of Veigars Q and E skills will be fixed (Im using 1680x1050 on laptop and they seem broken (I have seen them on other Screens without being "corrupted&quot). Also I hope the chat problems which dont allow the players sometimes to write anything in the lobby right before a match will be resolved too...

I use 1680 by 1050 aswell, but I got no problems when im using the hero veigar the evil genious, I think its just that this bug shows because you are playing it on your laptop. Ofcourse this is a bug but atleast you got an explaination now, and about the chating thing, I also got trouble with that.

pancakehumper

09-02-2009

I wonder if with the new client and big patch we may get 1-2 more invites. I have a few more people who would like to play but only have 1 invite left.

mermin

09-02-2009

tell them to go to filefront i heard they have a 25k key giveaway

pancakehumper

09-02-2009

Quote:
mermin:
tell them to go to filefront i heard they have a 25k key giveaway

Have a link? Nothing on filefront.com

Edit: Oh, nevermind it's fileplanet

mermin

09-02-2009

yea sorry

TRAPCARD

09-02-2009

Patch day?!

54N94BKNJpxRhyv8

09-02-2009

I'm hoping the new files are available soon. I deleted my old game since I knew this was coming up, but now I'm getting withdrawal.

Lovecore

09-02-2009

get here!!!

TRAPCARD

09-02-2009

Riot hurry. I need my fix!

somewhere

09-02-2009

Quote:
Pendragon:
2. Everyone's buddy lists will be reset. Please write down the names of everyone you want to add somewhere - because we'll have to erase everyone's lists.

heh