Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Free Champions (Week 16)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcola

03-11-2010

DUDE, Why Block us SEA Players? and how about our Riot Points That we bought? Somebody or Someone got to give us an answer or something about this thing!!! Hope You All Solve This BIG PROBLEM ASAP.....

Kapselx

03-11-2010

cool
i need to play corki , jax and kassadin!!!!
in next week i need to play twich, partenon and teemo....
so cool
thx

Anabiel

03-11-2010

were still waiting on ezreal, and his price, and basicly eveything for him, so ya, but cool twitch is back, cant w98 to try my set for him

Brokha

03-11-2010

aright lets see what pantheon can do

aL Core

03-11-2010

It's awesome the huge QQ Twitch can produce.

Well, i'll continue eating Rat-Meat Cheeseburguers.

MMKH

03-11-2010

**** I hope this doesn't mean that my main Jax will be picked too often by inexperienced players. :/

CertainDeath

03-11-2010

Quote:
Deathcola:
DUDE, Why Block us SEA Players? and how about our Riot Points That we bought? Somebody or Someone got to give us an answer or something about this thing!!! Hope You All Solve This BIG PROBLEM ASAP.....

DUDE, i agree that it is really bad thing to block SEA players (however they propably havent other choice, i doubt some riot guy woke up one morning and decide ' hey lets ban SEA players') but im getting tired of you guys complaining in every possible thread about that, you got that bigass thread + petition and keep it that way.

Lordzedd12

03-11-2010

Really? I mean really? Twitch in a draft, come on games are gonna be messed up next week.

Lawful Cupcake

03-11-2010

Quote:
Deathcola:

Dude, I've got some friends who played in SEA. Everything they bought was returned to them... I don't know what you're *****ing about.

bad element

Recruiter

03-11-2010

WEEK 16 SALE!!!!!!

WARDS - only 150g @ Shop! Plant it down!!

ORACLE'S ELIXER - only 400g @ Shop! Gulp Gulp Smash!!

--------------------Act Now, You Dont Want to Miss this Amazing Deal--------------------

What will week 16 entail for me?

Gonna try Cho and just sit around ALL DAY eating Twitches!!!!