Go 4 LoL tourney

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackBauer81

05-08-2011

Go4LoL is on again today like every Sunday and TSM is in it as are many other teams. One team I expected to see in it was CLG. After the losses that CLG has had lately (2 v tsm, 2 vs sk, 2 vs other eu teams) in the last 2 weeks or so I thought for sure CLG would be all for the free practice as a team that go4lol could provide? guess not.

edit: heres a link to the stream http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=...04:SoloMid.LoL

Unholyrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Last time CLG was in a Go4LoL was back on March 27th, when they lost to TSM. It would be a good way to work on their teamwork though.

Still don't think they fully get the "practice your teamwork" concept.

Feiwen

05-08-2011

Gonna be streamed?

Fatthang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2011

Can I get a link to the games?

F4HKYU

05-08-2011

nice link to a stream....oh wait

Leib Olmai

05-08-2011

Well you know it's none of your business ?
And they only participed once Go4LoL in those 10, nothing surprising...

Maybe not everyone can play Sunday all day long...

They can pratice other way than Go4LoL.
And to be honest, except like.. TSM and DaO, maybe also mit, but other than that there's no real good team this Sunday, so the time might not really worth it.

Some people do ESL for point, but CLG don't need point. They are already 100% certain to go to Dreamhack.

The Kids are Mad

05-08-2011

I don't think they will learn until they are literally eliminated from Dreamhack.

JackBauer81

05-08-2011

Any practice has to be better than none. Sure there are probably 2-3 rounds where they play 1400 elo players and stomp them, but the last 2-3 matches of the tourney are usually vs pretty solid teams that would for sure be worth their time to practice against. Its just really weird to not see them doing it when you know that the other top NA and EU teams are all using it as a practice tool every week, and are getting better by doing it.