Summoner Spell CDs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

I was looking around trying to find a list of all the current summoner spell CDs, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I didn't see them listed in the FAQ or in a guide. I saw them listed on the LoL wiki, but some I knew were definitely wrong so it must be out of date. They aren't given in the summoner profile spells tab either while logged into the game. I have also nowhere seen the scale up rate based on level for Rally's damage or improved Rally's AP, although I imagine it's probably identical to the elixir buffs but then, I don't know their rate either.

Slide

03-10-2010

www.leaguecraft.com

I believe they have all the information you just requested.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

...it would be more helpful if you linked us to the direct page that shows the cooldowns, because I just took a look in leaguecraft and it doesn't list the cooldowns.

Ashiver

03-10-2010

Nope that site is out of date also. Just looking at flash it shows 180 and then there's an amendment that says 240, both of which are wrong. I only know flash because it was in the last patch notes, it's 210. They also force you to pull up each individual spell to see the CD and that's a pain, I would like a list that is up to date. I would think there would be some veteran players out there with this memorized, maybe someone will be kind enough to post a full list. A council member or Riot employee would be overkill for this but would be much appreciated all the same and a lot more credible. I'm still puzzled as to why the CDs aren't shown on the summoner spells page in your summoner profile.

Slide

03-10-2010

Sadly Leagurcraft is the site that is kept MOST up to date.

You are absolutely right, it is ridiculous that the cooldowns for the spells are not in the spell summaries of the summoner profile.

Ashiver

03-10-2010

Bump for simple information every player should have access to.