Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

What ever happen to their "left" system?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I have a grand total of 5 "leaves" all due to internet, patch day, computer problems.Ive never left a game for my own personal reason either rage, life,etc.

The 1st week I started I was having internet problems and I got 2 "lefts" in a row. the 1st time I got a warning..they 2nd time I couldnt join a game for a set amount of time.

How ever since then Ive not gotton a single warning for the other 3.

So my question is their "left" system a costmic joke?

Why not have this system in place for one month of play
1st warning
2nd 10mins before u can join a game
3rd 30mins before u can join a game
4th 24 hours before you can join a game
5th 1 week before you can join a game
6th 1 month ban

and so on

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It calculates off a ratio, and if you have a "leaving spree."

Early on they're a lot more suspicious for leaves, and may just penalize you for 2 leaves in a row. Afraid that the leaves will continue and interfere with people playing games.

They allow a few leaves though, obviously there are personal issues and issues outside your control and cannot ban you for the occasional disconnect.

The system you had would be a bit strict. They have a "Leaver Level" which penalizes your IP, along with a system of direct penalties. It tries to adjust for more lenient treatment of people with more games as well.