Olaf Tips Please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeikei

05-07-2011

Hey, I just bought Olaf, and I've looked at some builds, played a couple custom games, just want to get some opinions on how to play him and such.

Mostly I'd like builds, and anything that is a must know that isn't obvious. I'm not that great a jungler, but working on it. Should also note that he's for the most part the first tanky AD champ I've played.

Thanks in advance for help

Doriantv

05-07-2011

Look up TheOddOne's guide on Solomid.net

Also, if you want to succeed with Olaf, you need to have the mindset of a Tanky DPS player. That means that you're horrible earlygame and irrelevant in teamfights (especially Olaf), but are tanky and awesome lategame. So when you start the game, after Wriggle's and Mercs you want to get cost-effective items to carry you until you start getting tanky gear. Then after you're ubertanky, you can get one DPS item if you want, like Atma's.

Basically, if you're up against a team with Annie and Amumu, you can't just rambo into fights at level 7, or you'll get demolished. Be tactically minded early on, and get all rambo later.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

Try this Olaf Guide