Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Muahaha Lizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

yes sheen would boost it but if you tried it did you notice if the 150% from his ability do anything to it? Or did it calculate base off of your damage x amount of times?

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

It calculated off the damage I hit for. Two hits for 111 each splashes for 55 twice. Splashes less if I deal less damage too.

Renekton's ability does a TOTAL of 150% spread out over two hits, each hit's damage is boosted by a flat amount as well. The description is pretty weird - I feel it should be
Hits twice for 75% of his attack damage + base damage
Hits three times for 75% of his attack damage + base damage.

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

Put simply, Tiamat is not incredibly powerful on Renekton unless you stack them. And even then there are better alternatives - doesn't have enough range to do much besides help in farming.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

thank you very much for your analysis and help. Regardless of the slightly less damage, I feel in theory at least that it will give you a higher output damage 1 v 2 melee champs then another item then say bloodthirster. The unique nature of that ability i think has a lot of potential with tiamat.