Muahaha Lizard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

So i totally read renekton's w ability and the 2-3 hits it does each apply on hit effects so this is my amazing idea:

Building in this order:
Merc treads or CD boots
Tiamat
Sunfire cape
Last whisper
Guardian Angel or Randuin's omen
Tiamat, Trin force or black cleaver XD

The idea is that his w will proc Tiamat twice or three times, each one will calculate the ability + 150% your attack damage as the base value for the splash. This + his ult's damage + sunfire cape damage, you could easily 2 v 1 or 2 v 3 and out dps both of them...

If there is any champion left that can utilize tiamat, its renekton

A Wild Beedrill

05-07-2011

k, gonna try that out right now :P

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

At max rank and over 50 rage, his e, with only one tiamat's base value as the variable with no other values not even his starting damage, deals 168.75 from tiamat's 50 + 202.5 from the ability's modifier = 371.25 splash damage FROM THE TIAMAT AND ABILITY ALONE. This is assuming no armor of course but think of the potential. The potential... Thats a lot of aoe damage that is semi spam-able.
(max rank ((135/2) * 3 hits) + tiamat's base value of ((50/2) * 3 hits)

Thats how it should work according to the ability's description.

A Wild Beedrill

05-07-2011

ok... maybe LoL is a tad too complicated for me...

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

lulz, why? what happened? did it not work the way it says it should?

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

It only procs Tiamat for the 50% splash, I think.
On-hit abilities imitate autoattacks for the purpose of the effect. And even if not, it scales off your AD, not the ability stat.

Gonna check that.

Edit: Procs for 50% of the damage that you hit for, and rounds down - 111 per hit, splashes for 55.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

yes however the ability says that it procs for EACH hit so under 50 rage, it should trigger twice, meaning 100% and over 50 rage should trigger 3 times for 150% but the auto attack is already 150% or 225% stronger cuz of the ability. I have to wait for some buddies to test it in game and find out for sure.

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

What I think it does is proc for 50% of your AD three times. 150%.

Just checked. I was splashing them for 55 damage, with 111 per hit on main target.
I'd say it's not incredibly powerful, especially as Renekton doesn't use autoattacks/W much unless he's chasing, and Q works for most farming matters. Speeds up jungling and clearing minion overloads if you don't want to waste dash though.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

was that 55 damage twice or does renektons w only trigger the splash once?

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

It triggers for as many times as it hits. But it scales off damage per hit... so it's boosted with Sheen.

Renekton's Ruthless Predator, per hit, hits for 75% of AD + base damage without rage
or 75% of AD + boosted base damage with rage.

Only procs sheen on first hit of Ruthless Predator...

Should be the same with all other on-hit spells, which means Ezreal and Gangplank can AOE pretty well with Tiamat as well.